PDA

View Full Version : Hud rush multientri tournaments

JenS0701
04-30-2011, 12:16 PM
I have intalled last update (1.1106.d) and in HUD options→site options,I have marked all options exept USE OCR to read text, and finally HUD it's working for this tournaments type exept for one thing...HUD start working well , but then of some few hands hud appears disordered , stats of players in positions of other players , in all tables ...how can i fix that???

netsrak
05-01-2011, 06:04 AM
please attach your holdemmanager.config file from c:\program files(x86)\rvg software\holdem manager\config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). it may be just called holdemmanager if you've extensions turned off.

General rush hints:

Please reboot your computer and install the 1.11.06d update as first thing after the reboot.
Your ftp client must be switched to english language and installed to the default location.
Sometimes it helps to run the FTP Client as administrator.
Under XP the user needs to have administrator rights.
HM->Hud options->Site options -> FTP -> Use ocr... must be disabled (unticked)
The prefetch for FTP must be enabled under site options -> ftp and the given prefetch folder needs to be added to the auto-import folders.
Reset your "Additional Hud filters" player ranges to the default settings (range 2-10 for all # of players).
Enable all limit filters in the "Additional Hud filters"