PDA

View Full Version : HUD Stopped Working

WiseOldRam
02-18-2009, 03:35 PM
) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12? 1.07

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than 1 site? Full Tilt; only play one site

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site? Yes, the HUD has been working fine until today and I have changed nothing.

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? Yes

4a) If Not, have you checked the Poker lobby settings to see that their saving the hand historys and also that their saving them to the same location as youve setup in the auto import folders?

4b) Do the hands import when you create a new database and reimport them? Yes

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager? Yes

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work? How do I do that?

7) If you open the HH are they written in English? Yes

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled? Yes

morny
02-18-2009, 04:25 PM
Table finder instructions http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=54

So the hands are definetely importing into HM when you run a report after playing a few hands you can see the hands just played in the report?

WiseOldRam
02-18-2009, 04:41 PM
Table finder instructions http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=54

So the hands are definetely importing into HM when you run a report after playing a few hands you can see the hands just played in the report?

The hands are definitely importing into HM. I ran a cash game report filtered for specifically the past couple hours that I've been playing and the hands were importing.

In regards to the Table Manager issue, the FAQ explained how to use Table Manager when it is already open. However, my Table Manager is not open. It seems that my Table Manager is only occasionally open, but when I don't see it open, my HUD still works. Is there a way I can force open the Table Manager? I didn't see it from your FAQ link.

morny
02-18-2009, 05:22 PM
If the table manager isnt running you wont see the hud so it must be running first, it may be minimised to the the system tray (where the clock is) although in your case it sounds like a firewall/antivirus may be blocking it open automatically so go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager and right click on the hmhud.exe file and choose send to > desktop and this will createa shortcut on your desktop, then use this shortcut to launch the table manager anymore

Finally did you press the auto import button before you started playing?

WiseOldRam
02-18-2009, 07:40 PM
OK, I found the Table Manager icon minimized in the system tray. I double clicked it to open it, and it recognized my latest table that I opened up. I started the auto import, my table was listed on Table Manager, but still no HUD. I also went on HM to HUD Options > Relaunch HUD, as I thought that may help. However I'm still having no luck. To answer your other question, yes, I started the Auto Import last time and this time also before playing. I also disabled all firewall/antivirus software, still no HUD. :(

WiseOldRam
02-18-2009, 07:45 PM
OK, I found the Table Manager icon minimized in the system tray. I double clicked it to open it, and it recognized my latest table that I opened up. I started the auto import, my table was listed on Table Manager, but still no HUD. I also went on HM to HUD Options > Relaunch HUD, as I thought that may help. However I'm still having no luck. To answer your other question, yes, I started the Auto Import last time and this time also before playing. I also disabled all firewall/antivirus software, still no HUD. :(

An additional note: When I open Table Manager and select Table Finder, the list that is populated has 8 tables, none of which are the tables I have open. I drag the red square to a table and it locates the name/owner of the table. However, even after this, it doesn't show up in the populated list or start displaying the HUD.

Edit: I restarted my computer, and it started working. The only thing different was that I had a pop-up when opening HM that said it was unable to load some 'prefs' file. It looks like all I had to do was rearrange where I wanted each player's HUD positioned on the table. Hopefully this has just fixed itself..