PDA

View Full Version : Ladbrokes/microgaming help

weecelt
04-28-2011, 03:15 PM
how can i do a complete uninstall of laddies/micro then a clean install

the reason i ask is when i do uninstall/re-install(holdem manager issues ) after startin laddies up fresh my log -in details r already there + the settings i had previously , seating ect,ect r still the same as before:(

is there a way to do a complete clean install iv already tried this with revo uninstaller with no joy

cheers

fozzy71
04-28-2011, 03:54 PM
This is something you will probably have ask of their tech support. I would think perhaps it is some leftover files/settings in your windows user account, but cant say for sure.

weecelt
04-29-2011, 07:54 AM
ok im gonna try to explain my probs with hm + ladbrokes :o

i play mostly stt's + mtt's my hm works fine for all sites except ladbrokes /microgaming

when im playin my games hm says its importing :)

but if i go to tourney / results ther might only be 1 game to look at rather than the 4 i been/ am playn at the excact same time :mad:

but if i look in tourney/hands all hands for all games can be seen ther including the games i cannot see in results :confused:

also u need to use table finder for hud :mad:

also am i correct in thinkin that hm does not archive ladbrokes (gamehistory.dat) hands

wat do i hav to do here :confused:

plz help before im carted off to the funny farm :p

Patvs
04-29-2011, 08:41 AM
Clear filters (even though it appears no filters are selected)

HoldemManager will import the hands from gamehistory.dat, but will not automatically extract the hands as .txt files to move to the archive folder. (unlike on other PokerSites will it will move the original handhistories to C:/HMArchive)

So make sure you often EXPORT all your hands (options--> database management--> connect--> export).

weecelt
04-29-2011, 09:51 AM
soz m8 but i done all that , check filters , hav latest update sent u guys config ect, ect but still same prob :(

fozzy71
04-29-2011, 11:15 AM
Uncheck "Import from Subfolders" in the auto-import settings.

Move the gamehistory.dat file your \hmarchive folder and import it via Import From File(s).

Try a new session with auto-import. A new handhistory file should be generated.

*Try creating a new UTF DB - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database
*Now import a small portion of your \HMArchive so you can see if the problem exists in the new DB - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/98/How+to+Import+%26+Export+Hands
*If the new DB seems to work properly, you will want to import the rest of your archives to the new DB, export/import the hands from the old DB to the new DB, and export/import any player notes and tourney summaries - and then delete the old DB.
*Make sure you export/backup everything before deleting the old DB - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/372/Reinstalling+on+a+new+PC+-+Backup+Tips

If that doesn't help, please reproduce the problem and post a screen shot of your desktop - Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm)

with the following:

1) The table manager
2) The tables (including one with no stats)
3) The ...handhistory\screenname folder.
4) The "\rvg software\holdem manager\importing\hud data" folder AND the \appdata\roaming\hem data folder. Please Zip these folders and email them, with a link to this thread, to support@holdemmanager.com

Please make 3 and 4 the detailed view with the dates and file sizes etc.

To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.

weecelt
04-29-2011, 03:27 PM
hi m8 , is it possible to get a live support session for this ?:(

RDB
04-29-2011, 03:39 PM
but if i go to tourney / results ther might only be 1 game to look at rather than the 4 i been/ am playn at the excact same time :mad:

but if i look in tourney/hands all hands for all games can be seen ther including the games i cannot see in results :confused:

also u need to use table finder for hud :mad:

If these are your issues a live support session will not help at the moment. I have just recently forwarded a bug to the development team to fix regarding the issue of multiple tournaments importing into a single entry in Holdem Manager as another user has had the same issue. Regarding the table finder the HUD will only work automatically with cash games on the Microgaming network. For tournaments you will need to use the table finder.

weecelt
04-29-2011, 03:50 PM
ahh so ther is a bug/glitch in software ?:eek: if so any idea about a fix ?

the table finder i can live with i guess:(

RDB
04-30-2011, 08:22 AM
This bug has only been recently identified and sent to the development team for a fix but at the moment I have no ETA for when it will be released.