PDA

View Full Version : Screen flickers when I turn on HUD

Bluebull15
02-18-2009, 05:29 AM
Hi,

I have just started testing HEM and must admit to being hugely impressed. Really love the reporting style and find it a lot more flexible and powerful than your competition.

HOWEVER, I am having a problem with the HUD. I am playing a Prima / Microgaming based site and the minute I turn the HUD on the entire table starts to flicker. Its almost like someone is turning a light on or off inside the table? Has anyone experienced this problem... have any advice for me on how to resolve?

If you look at the screenie below you will see the table in the back is brighter than the front one. The front one is normal. Now basically when I turn the HUD on all the tables start flickering to that bright colour. Like I said... a light going on and off... :o

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/1259/hemprobbr4.jpg

morny
02-18-2009, 05:57 PM
Please update your graphics card driver to solve the problem

Bluebull15
02-19-2009, 07:11 AM
I have already checked that and have the lates available greaphics driver for my laptop. HP NC 6000

morny
02-19-2009, 05:20 PM
Can you shut down every other non essential program until HM and Prima are the only 2 left, MSN, Antiviruses, AHK scripts everything that wont cause the PC to crash if its closed and tell me if the problem persists