PDA

View Full Version : New Version Processing HH Too Fast

phaze112
02-17-2009, 09:33 PM
So before I just updated the processing time took about I dunno half hour until my HH would go from my default directory into my "processed" folder (which is what I called it on my hard drive)

The new one after I just updated to the latest version 1.07 , process the HH files very quickly, and then I need SNG Wizard to root through tons and tons of HH files in my default directory.

The problem is I use SNG Wizard after I play and it's so easy to find the tournaments in the 1.06 version they stayed in the default HH directory for about 30 mins, which is plenty of time for me to review them all in SNG Wiz.

Basically I'm wondering how I can accomplish the same thing using the new version...

Thanks!

morny
02-18-2009, 12:54 AM
The files will be archive to C:/HMarchive so just use sngwizard there instead

phaze112
02-19-2009, 04:15 PM
Just finished a set of 18 tables and that directory has nothing in it.

I went to my default HH directory and mid way through going over them in SNG wiz, it gives me an error saying that "object reference not set to an instance of an object." and it does that for serveral. So I go into the default directory and find that some of the set I just did are not there, and they were processed to the "processed" folder, which makes the error message make sense.

It's doing this mid way through going over them in SNG Wiz and very annoying.

I want it like it was before how it left them in the default directory for enough time for you to go over them in SNG why in the world would you ever change that?

So now I have to do a set then sit around and wait 15 minutes for them all to be processed so I dont get error codes and have to do a witch hunt to find out if HM moved the files to the processed folder which has thousands of other HH files that takes over 5 minutes to even load into SNG Wiz...

I must be missing something....

Edit: well while i'm wating for SNG Wiz to go into the processed folder (this takes very long) I figured I'd comment and say how come noone else has a problem with this, do you guys not use SNG Wiz?

morny
02-19-2009, 04:24 PM
Options > Misc > Change Archive Duration and set this to a higher number

phaze112
02-19-2009, 05:30 PM
wow thank you so much!!!!!!

phaze112
02-19-2009, 05:46 PM
I can't find that option under Miscellaneous Options anywhere

morny
02-19-2009, 06:02 PM
You might not have the latest version http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm1.08Beta.exe