PDA

View Full Version : How can i get my Holdemmanger to run?

-RocketRon-
02-17-2009, 11:31 AM
Hello, i cant get my HM to work, it wont start importing files and i dont get any stats at the table, I have version 1.07 and I have windows vista. The UCA is turned off aswell.

Sites i am going to play at are Pokerstars and ongame nettwork. But first i am gona try it out on pokerstars mainly, until i get a hang of it ;) On Ongame i need a handgrabber.

When i use the table finder, the table name comes up, but thats all, it doesnt show any hands or nothing. just freezez.

Hope someone can help me with this. Thanks :)

morny
02-17-2009, 02:43 PM
Please answer these questions http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

btw you dont need the handgrabber for ongame anymore

-RocketRon-
02-23-2009, 08:49 PM
1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?

I have the newest one, 1.08Beta.exe now

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?

Ongame and pokerstars, it doesent work either place

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?

Yes, stands, trying again in 5sec, this happens every time

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?

I think so, one friend of mine helped me with this, and he has no problems, but he runs with Windows XP, and i have windows vista

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?

Nothing has been Importet yet :(

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?

No,nothing happens

5a) Do they import if you create a new database?

I have tried, it dident work out.

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?

Table finder pops up,the table name comes up, stats and everything else does not show, it stands on Zero all the time

7) If you open the HH are they written in English?

None opend yet

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?

Its disabled

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?

I tried to attact it, but it dident work out. What else can i do? Send it on email or?

Al1
02-23-2009, 08:53 PM
Can you attach your holdemmanager.config file.
There is an option to attach a file to your post when you wrote it, it's below, click the button "Manage Attachments".

-RocketRon-
02-23-2009, 09:25 PM
Hey Al1

I dident manged to attach the file, when i browse and find the file it wount upload :(

But is there any possibilty to mail it to u?

Al1
02-23-2009, 09:37 PM
Hey Al1

I dident manged to attach the file, when i browse and find the file it wount upload :(

But is there any possibilty to mail it to u?

Check your MPs.

Al1
02-23-2009, 10:07 PM
Ok, I have checked your *.config file, your auto-import folder for Stars is not configured: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?topicid=43&faqid=147

-RocketRon-
02-24-2009, 11:37 AM
Ok, I have checked your *.config file, your auto-import folder for Stars is not configured: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?topicid=43&faqid=147

Hello again, Iv done what u told me to, but it sees like not it isent working properly yet. The table manager still pops up but nothing more shows then what table i am sitting in. HM imported just the beginning of each hand and was stored to the notepad, strange. Still don't get the stats up at the table and all that, and just as u guessed, i am not a computer genius, lol :)

Is it any different settings for ongame network? Something i need to do there?

Pretty frustrating when it doesn't work.

fabio
02-24-2009, 04:52 PM
Check in the PokerStars options if the hands are being saved in english

-RocketRon-
02-25-2009, 10:24 AM
Hey fabio, the settings are on English and save HH for 90 days. But nothing has been saved in the folder.

Cant really understand whats wrong. It is probably me, because i m not a computer genius.

Al1
02-25-2009, 11:38 AM
Hey fabio, the settings are on English and save HH for 90 days. But nothing has been saved in the folder.

Cant really understand whats wrong. It is probably me, because i m not a computer genius.

Can you check if there is some HHs in the C:\HMArchive folder?
Are you sure you have ticked the box to save HHs in PokerStars?

fabio
02-25-2009, 11:39 AM
PokerStars is not writing HHs to the folder? Try running it as an administrator

-RocketRon-
02-25-2009, 01:40 PM
Al1, i don't even find that folder when i search for it. Should i make that folder myself or should i come up automatically somewhere? when i search for that file i only find HMAarticle

I have tried to run it as admin, docent seem to help.

Maybe because i don't have those folders right :(

I also get a message when i open the holdem manager

It stands, player cache upgrade, i press start and it stands 2 players converted. I have 2 nicks, one for Pokerstar and the other for Ongame. And that same message pops ups every time i open the holdem manager.

fabio
02-25-2009, 02:58 PM
Please email me at fabio@holdemmanager.net including a link to this thread and we'll do a Teamviewer session.

-RocketRon-
02-26-2009, 03:03 PM
Please email me at fabio@holdemmanager.net including a link to this thread and we'll do a Teamviewer session.

Ty fabio,ur the man :) I noticed something when i played on pokerstars, the stats dident match to my seating at the table, some other guy had my stats and i had some one others. And when i played on ongame the numbers where kinda in the way, i could not use the box where i check,fold or bet, because some numbers stats where over it. I used miniview/minitables on ongame. on pokerstars i use fulltable if i just play one table, but usually play 2 or 3 tables, where i minimize the tables.

What should i do about that?