PDA

View Full Version : NLFR : Layout

Muted
02-16-2009, 10:37 PM
I really love the layout in "NL6max"

I would like to know if the stats showed in this layout is good too in FR, or if there's something missing.

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/6283/adfsadfsi9.jpg

I would like to know what are the average number in each stat for FR...

for 6 max, 25 vpip or less is tight, what is it for FR ?...

If you can tell me the right number i'll build a hud with it...

Al1
02-17-2009, 10:01 AM
I really love the layout in "NL6max"

I would like to know if the stats showed in this layout is good too in FR, or if there's something missing.

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/6283/adfsadfsi9.jpg

I would like to know what are the average number in each stat for FR...

for 6 max, 25 vpip or less is tight, what is it for FR ?...

If you can tell me the right number i'll build a hud with it...

All those numbers are also very useful for FR, but I can't give you ranges, I only play short-handed. Try to observe winning players with high samples and observe there stats.

reraista
02-17-2009, 10:09 AM
It's a hard thing to say what the standar values for each stat are. It depends of what is called 'metagame'.

For the purpose of knowing the std value of your level in your cardroom you can use HM. In fact, you can check for every player how his stats are related with the average value.

Whatever it might be I'd say that std good numbers for VPIP and PFR in FR are 16/15, 15/14. With less than that we start to play too much tightly imo. If your post-flop play is strong you can even play 19/17 or even a bit more, I figure, but, as I said, you need to have a good edge post-flop. Other pre-flop stats highly depend on VPIP and PFR. I'd say that a 3bet% of no less than 6 is suggested. What it is absolutly sure is that a bad player will tend to have a non compensated PFR/VPIP, with the number of this relation being lower than 90, wich si something I don't think is good in any case.

WTS depends absolutly on how the player plays postflop; winning players' WTS may defeer a lot, affecting their winnings with and without sd.

And well... fundamental is a Steal>40. Mine is 57 for example, and I don't think is high at all.

For other stats like Cbets% I hope someone could introduce us to relative std values. I'm not very sure about these, so I prefer not to say a thing :)

TierTier
02-19-2009, 10:41 AM
It's a hard thing to say what the standar values for each stat are. It depends of what is called 'metagame'.

Err.....metagame would be expressed as short run volatility and the ups and downs it causes in any given stat are not going to change our E(x) for that stat.

GeoC
02-19-2009, 02:56 PM
Where do you guys place it when playing FR? Seems there is a lot of clutter and certain things are blocked. Any photos would be appreciated.
Thx,
-Geo

JBurdan
03-14-2009, 10:37 PM
Where do you guys place it when playing FR? Seems there is a lot of clutter and certain things are blocked. Any photos would be appreciated.
Thx,
-Geo

I'd like to know this also, I use 8 stats on my layout and It's clutter and blocks stuff also kinda annoying, I've seen some hud set ups that look very nice.