PDA

View Full Version : DPI Settings Question

Veop
07-31-2008, 05:13 PM
Hi,

I'm going to go over the howto and try to figure out if I have some other problem....but, before I do all that only to find out it won't work for me anyways....does the HUD work with a DPI of > 96 ?

If not, will it ever support this?

Currently, I'm not seeing the HUD at all...but it's not a display problem yet....the table window doesn't see any players at my table(s) (on FullTilt) and auto-import always says it hasn't found any files....manual import while running the HUD will find files, but the table window still says no players.

I'm running Vista (with Aero, I don't remember if I have to turn that off, but I'll check) and UAC is off, and I'm admin.

My main question is about the DPI...I can probably figure the other problem out eventually, but if anyone wants to chime in about that I'd appreciate it too.

Thanks

fabio
07-31-2008, 06:58 PM
Do you launch HMHud.exe and HoldemManager.exe as an administrator? This is needed under Vista, not only being logged in with administrator permissions

Veop
07-31-2008, 08:52 PM
Yes. With UAC turned off, and my user as administrator everything runs as admin in Vista....I don't even have the option 'Run As Administrator' in the context menu

morny
07-31-2008, 09:16 PM
HM will run in >96 dpi however it does overlap in some circumstances. AFAIK i think roy will be working on these issues at a later stage but not in the short term

Heres a complete guide to setting up full tilt:

http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=142

Veop
08-01-2008, 08:20 AM
Thanks...I'll look over that this evening