PDA

View Full Version : Merge balance problems

Stanley VII
04-27-2011, 07:55 AM
Hello!

I have started to play again after 5 month and I play at Merge for the first time, so I am not sure if this problem is just on Merge, or it is on every poker room.

After ending up my session there is alway more money in the pokerroom then according to Holdem Manager. For example I have 1000$ in the pokerroom, I win 100$ and there is 1120$ in the pokerroom. Or I have $1000, HM shows I am 100$ down, but pokerroom shows $910. There was no rakeback or bonus awarded and these numbers are other near in every session I play (Usually I play 800-2000 hands a session).

I have installed the last HM version - 1.11.06d and started HM again, but all the numbers remained the same as before (I have not played new session now).

Where can be the problem? And will the numbers go right after installing new update, or should I just try new sessions if new numbers will be ok and those older sessions will simply stay as they are?

Last note-I thought if the problem is not in some hands, that are not imported in the manager, but if it was so, then I would have less money then I should sometimes. But pokerroom shows always more money, so it is less probable that the mistake is always in the hand I win.

Edit: I play NL25, if it is important information...

Patvs
04-27-2011, 10:09 AM
Can you try creating a new database, and reimporting the hands from your archive folder, C:/HMArchive.

If there then still is a discrepancy in the #Won results: Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. If you have Vista and the checkboxes are greyed out and you can't select it, please turn UAC on, reboot, and then set the files to run as administrator.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for those files, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Set the date formatting of your computer to M/d/yyyy (and not to European default d/M/yyyy)

Stanley VII
04-27-2011, 02:27 PM
Thank you for your help!

After creating new database and importing the hands again from HM archive it looks like it is ok now :)