PDA

View Full Version : Creating a Fish List

seto18
02-16-2009, 07:04 PM
I've recently moved to cash games from tournaments. Now that I can choose the players I play, I want to create a good list of fish to target. I can datamine so building a database won't be a problem. What stats are you sorting through first? W$SD%? VPIP%? PFR%? Amount of money lost?

Ok after doing all that stuff. What filters do you use to study player's tendencies? What hands he 3bets with? what boards he cbets? Am I missing anything?

Al1
02-17-2009, 09:41 AM
Escalated to Roy (Programmer), he will answer asap.

Rvg72
02-17-2009, 01:53 PM
I've recently moved to cash games from tournaments. Now that I can choose the players I play, I want to create a good list of fish to target. I can datamine so building a database won't be a problem. What stats are you sorting through first? W$SD%? VPIP%? PFR%? Amount of money lost?

Ok after doing all that stuff. What filters do you use to study player's tendencies? What hands he 3bets with? what boards he cbets? Am I missing anything?

The fish list is currently just based on VPIP but we are adding auto rate to version 1.09 and that will let you define your own rules.

Roy

mksmipalla
02-17-2009, 02:50 PM
Is the fish list now working in the latest beta? I thought it still was not functional yet?

El Helado
02-27-2009, 04:16 AM
Is the fish list now working in the latest beta? I thought it still was not functional yet?

Bump.

fabio
02-27-2009, 04:44 AM
Why shouldnt it?