PDA

View Full Version : CAnnot Import pokerstars HH -> import shows error

babapapa
02-16-2009, 06:21 PM
Hi,

I did read the FAQ for this topic and saved the HH sent by stars into '.txt' file. The import via 'import file(s)' didn't work. Import Manager found 1 file but shows also 1 import error.
Can you please help me ? :confused:

Regards,
Dirk

babapapa
02-16-2009, 06:44 PM
Hi, the way witj copy HH from email and save it under '.txt' didn't work, as explained above. Then I did open an older HH file and copied the new values in this old HH (funny work :rolleyes:). After saving that file, I was able to import the file. But maybe you can check, why the simple way with saving the email is not working ??
Thanks a lot...

Al1
02-17-2009, 09:38 AM
Hi, the way witj copy HH from email and save it under '.txt' didn't work, as explained above. Then I did open an older HH file and copied the new values in this old HH (funny work :rolleyes:). After saving that file, I was able to import the file. But maybe you can check, why the simple way with saving the email is not working ??
Thanks a lot...

Can you attach the file.

babapapa
02-17-2009, 10:51 AM
should be attached now. Thanks...

Al1
02-17-2009, 10:53 AM
should be attached now. Thanks...

Mmm, I don't have issue to import this file.

babapapa
02-17-2009, 12:20 PM
could there be an issue with the trial version (currently using that version)? going to buy PRO version this evening..

Thx

Al1
02-17-2009, 12:27 PM
could there be an issue with the trial version (currently using that version)? going to buy PRO version this evening..

Thx

Last beta here.

Can you try to create a new DB and import the hand: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146

babapapa
02-17-2009, 03:06 PM
Hi,

this I tried before... I've created 2 times a new DB. No success. But anyway, I got it managed to import this hand (was important for the stats, even if this hand had a bad result and was maybe worse played). This evening, I will get PRO version. When I figure this issue again, I will reply again in this thread. Thanks for your support ...