PDA

View Full Version : Trial Help please

Kijjo
02-16-2009, 05:47 PM
Hi there. Months ago I tried to download and run Hold'em Manager for the trial version. Because of problems with the postgre stuff I got very frustrated and uninstalled and didn't bother with it. Part of the reason was also because other players told me not to bother with tracking software since I mainly played tourneys.
I would truly like to try out the software, but having followed all the downloading steps, understandably it's telling me I have 0 days left out of 15. Is there a way I could be allowed to try it out?
I am very interested in purchasing the small stakes package, but I will not purchase it without experiencing what it is like having it up and running effectively.
Thanks for any help.

morny
02-16-2009, 05:49 PM
Sorry its not possible as the trial is controlled by a 3rd party software however we can help you solve any problems if you do choose to buy and you can check out all the features here: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=182

Kijjo
02-17-2009, 01:32 AM
Understandable I suppose. No hard feelings. Like I said, I'm just not going to purchase it without trying it. I'll check out some other software, thanks.