PDA

View Full Version : Last 3hrs,2hrs option?

dsm12475
02-16-2009, 05:07 PM
Hi,
When i change the option to only show hands played in the last 2hrs or 3hrs etc,this doesnt work.No hands show up.
This used to work fine but when i upgraded to version 1.08 it screwed up then i think.Is there anything i can check to see why this is not working?

morny
02-16-2009, 05:13 PM
If you view the last 2 hands, open the HH and see what the time is, alot of time the poker server is in a different timezone, if this is the case use the my day starts at too offset this when using the today and tommorrow filters http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=65

For last x hours however this wont work so youll need to figure in the time difference

dsm12475
02-16-2009, 05:36 PM
I play at full tilt,the time diff for the last hands is 5hrs,its not the today part i have probs with tho,its the 2hr and 3hr.This used to work,so i dont see what it has stopped?

Al1
02-17-2009, 09:31 AM
I play at full tilt,the time diff for the last hands is 5hrs,its not the today part i have probs with tho,its the 2hr and 3hr.This used to work,so i dont see what it has stopped?

Can you check if your local time on your computer is correct (hour and date), bottom right.