PDA

View Full Version : HUD appearing next to wrong player

Adverb
02-16-2009, 04:58 PM
Been using HEM (1.06.03h) for about three months and no problem until today - the HUD stats are now all moved three players to the right on 9-max Full Tilt tables. I checked the Seating Preferences under HUD Options and I only get two choices now in the drop down menu under 9-max: - and 5. Five is where I sit though, so don't know if that weirdness has anything to do with it. On the other hand, this drop down menu weirdness doesn't occur with other sites selected, only Full Tilt.

Only thing new with my system is that FTP installed a new bit of software today when I logged on.

Any thoughts?

Many thanks.

morny
02-16-2009, 05:15 PM
Can you try updating to this version and that one is quite old http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm1.08Beta.exe

Adverb
02-16-2009, 05:41 PM
Installed the version linked to - 1.08 beta 7 - and still have the same problem - HUD stats are moved over three places to the right.

Ideas?

Many thanks.

morny
02-16-2009, 05:50 PM
Email me to arrange a teamviewer session, also are you sure they didnt reset the preferred seating after the update morny@holdemmanager.net

Adverb
02-16-2009, 05:56 PM
FWIW: Not having the same problem on Poker Stars. Everything there seems fine.

Adverb
02-16-2009, 06:00 PM
Email me to arrange a teamviewer session, also are you sure they didnt reset the preferred seating after the update morny@holdemmanager.net

Full Tilt only has Auto Center, which I use and which is still checked (seat 5 on Full Tilt - which explains why the HEM seating preference drop down menu for Full Tilt only has two choices - - and 5.

Have Teamviewer and will send you an email.

Many thanks.

Adverb
02-20-2009, 02:43 PM
Morny and I had the teamviewer session and problem solved (which wasn't with HEM but with me).

Have to say customer service doesn't get much better than this! Many thanks to Morny and the HEM crew!