PDA

View Full Version : Trial "Extension"

ebh
02-16-2009, 03:07 PM
I tried HEM about 2 months ago, but I play tourneys almost exclusively so it wasn't what I needed. I'd like to try it again now that 1.08beta has tourney support, but when I downloaded the beta and installed it I'm told I have 0 days left in my trial. Do I need to completely uninstall /delete the old version, and if so, how do I do that. This is on a win2000 installation.

morny
02-16-2009, 04:24 PM
Sorry its not possible to extend the trial. If you want to have a look at the manual it goes in depth on the new features http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=182

ebh
02-16-2009, 06:32 PM
yes, but it's a completely different product now. i only had tournament hands, no cash hands, and so had nothing on which to base an evaluation.

Al1
02-17-2009, 09:37 AM
yes, but it's a completely different product now. i only had tournament hands, no cash hands, and so had nothing on which to base an evaluation.

Im very sorry but we cannot extend the trial as the software used is controlled by a 3rd party.

If you have another computer on your house, you can try it here.

CRAI
03-04-2009, 10:10 PM
I'm in the same boat. Trialed in Nov 2nd for probably 4 hours, it obviously was not what I needed since the tournament tab was empty, so I uninstalled it within a day. Went to try it again today and it says trial expired...

Since there is no way of having another trial, what is the return policy? If I buy it and within a few days decide it still isn't worthwhile, am I SOL?

Rvg72
03-06-2009, 02:54 PM
What we have been doing for people who's trials have expired is offering 7 day refunds on purchase so that should give you enough time to try out the new functionality and make a decision.

Make sure you do download the 1.08 beta since that is the version with all the new tourney enhancements

Roy