PDA

View Full Version : HUD forgets who was in last hand

DesertCat
02-16-2009, 03:03 PM
So I was finally able to figure out how to get the HUD stats to display next to the proper player in my 6 max windows, but even though I've done that, after the hand is completed when the HUD flashes the showdown hands, it flashes them in front of the wrong players. When I'm multitabling it's extremely frustrating to try to flick my gaze back to see what I was called with, only to have the wrong cards in the wrong seats (esp.. in a 3 way or more showdown), which totally stops my flow and forces me to return to that hand to figure out who had what.

I am playing on UB, Windows XP, 6 max, and have UB set to put me in the bottom-most seat.

morny
02-16-2009, 05:16 PM
See this FAQ http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=8

DesertCat
02-16-2009, 07:56 PM
I'm not sure I understand. What does these FAQ mean? How do I adjust it? What do the various cards mean when I turn on the alignment mode?

Al1
02-17-2009, 09:46 AM
I'm not sure I understand. What does these FAQ mean? How do I adjust it? What do the various cards mean when I turn on the alignment mode?

AA = seat 1
22 = seat 2

Open a table with the HUD, activate the Mucked cards Edit mode, adjust your cards and save.

DesertCat
02-17-2009, 10:42 AM
What is seat 1? Is that the seat I sit in?

Al1
02-17-2009, 10:45 AM
What is seat 1? Is that the seat I sit in?

I don't know for UB, but the easy way to arrange correctly your cards is to play on a table when the "Mucked card mode" is on and wait for a showdown. And you will see what is what.
Ex: you see that the opponent's hand appear where the "88" is, thus just drag the "88" on this player. And the rest is now known, it's just clockwise.

DesertCat
03-11-2009, 07:41 PM
I have to admit, this is one of the worst written FAQ's in the history of FAQs. Even your responses on this thread are a puzzle. I even figured it out somehow last time, but now either a UB update or your update has broken my mucked cards alignment, and I can't remember how to do it.

The key question is how do you move the "alignment mode" displays to align them? I right click, I left click and never do they move. The FAQ just says move them, as does this thread. Can I use telekinesis to do it? Or is the Matrix involved? I wouldn't be such a bitch about this if you could just write instructions clearly as if you assume the person did not already know everything you know. In fact, for good documentation, it's best to assume they know virtually nothing.

Al1
03-11-2009, 08:19 PM
I have to admit, this is one of the worst written FAQ's in the history of FAQs. Even your responses on this thread are a puzzle. I even figured it out somehow last time, but now either a UB update or your update has broken my mucked cards alignment, and I can't remember how to do it.

The key question is how do you move the "alignment mode" displays to align them? I right click, I left click and never do they move. The FAQ just says move them, as does this thread. Can I use telekinesis to do it? Or is the Matrix involved? I wouldn't be such a bitch about this if you could just write instructions clearly as if you assume the person did not already know everything you know. In fact, for good documentation, it's best to assume they know virtually nothing.

Be sure "Lock the layout" is unticked here: "HUD Options => Tables Preferences"

DesertCat
03-11-2009, 08:32 PM
Be sure "Lock the layout" is unticked here: "HUD Options => Tables Preferences"

I figured that out, why not add it to the FAQ, along with specific move instructions? Save your self the time of repeatedly answering questions like this.

Al1
03-11-2009, 08:40 PM
I figured that out, why not add it to the FAQ, along with specific move instructions? Save your self the time of repeatedly answering questions like this.

Will suggest it to morny.