PDA

View Full Version : HUD porblems on ONGAME (bwin)

alfacentaura
04-26-2011, 11:17 PM
HI!
the problem is that HUD don't show the configurations that I had made on HEM/HUD Options/Player preferences/ He just shows 2 lines with stats+note icon+name even if I disable theses stats on HEM. Don't shows new panel as well! On Full Tilt everything is great.

1. I have already HEM newest updates
2. On HEM made configuration to apply HUD on ongame still doesn't work.

... is where any limit on ongame to have in HUD 1 stats line digits or any other limitations?

Just need suggestions have to fix theses problems. It would be nice to see on HUD stats what I chosen in HEM with all separated panels and lines between stats :)

.... thanks for any advice !!!!

Sarek
04-27-2011, 06:22 AM
Seems you have edited wrong config. Or Use for setting is wrong.
Set it to Dracula for default config. And create separate configs for all rooms you have - set Use for there exactly to Ongame and FullTilt.

alfacentaura
04-27-2011, 11:32 PM
thanks SAREK !! I fixed this problem as You sad and its works fine now :)

just one more question... How can I remove/disable the popup what is showing table avarage stats for example latest pots winnings and other stats- thats the name for this popup?.... I can't find the way to do it... :(

Sarek
04-28-2011, 04:35 AM
If you want to remove block of stats containing table averages - simply go to Player preferences - appearence tab (for this config) and untick
Show table averages
Also set Number of pots to zero

alfacentaura
04-28-2011, 07:53 PM
txs ;)

alfacentaura
04-28-2011, 10:18 PM
damn... got another bad thing!!

after all mades on HEM HUD is doing something strange! Now.. then I switch to FT poker I'm also switch on HEM/player preferences/choose configuration from ongame to FT poker(got different stats). Now after about 20 min in play HUD stats start to make contrast changes and mov on another locations!!! but thoses 20 min everything is fine. ITS start just today then I changed Your suggested changes for table avarage stats( I just change numbers of pots - table averages was already unticked). Yesterday all seems to be alright. So- I chenged back default settings and configurations for FT and ONGAME... still are theses strange changes on HUD then playing on FT. any suggestions?

netsrak
04-29-2011, 06:05 AM
Which game type are you playing?
Which table layout?

Did you check this?
configure the preferred seating of your Pokerclient and the seating preferences in HM accordingly
* open one Table, play at least one hand
* move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions
* Table manager -> Table -> Save positions
* Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats being moved to the correct positions.

See our preferred seating FAQ:
http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/34/Preferred+Seating

If that doesn't help please post a screenshot of a table and the table manager.

alfacentaura
05-02-2011, 07:41 PM
yep I fix it works great.

txs ;)