PDA

View Full Version : only 359 hands imported from ~800k exported PT2 hands..?

gring000h
07-31-2008, 04:13 PM
when I hit export in PT2 with all hands selected, it told me that roughly 800k hands were exported

when I imported these files into HEM, using the import folder option, only 359 hands showed up

any suggestions as to what might have gone wrong?

fabio
07-31-2008, 06:00 PM
Which site? Any import errors?

gring000h
07-31-2008, 06:54 PM
ipoker - hansa poker

didn't get a notification that there were any errors

morny
07-31-2008, 06:58 PM
There is some problems importing PT hands into HM at the moment. Some people have had success with importing directly from the folder where PT moves processed files rather than exporting them from PT but hpefully well have the problems sorted soon.

Also ensure you have the latest release.
Thanks

gring000h
08-01-2008, 08:07 AM
I downloaded HEM yesterday from the site, version 1.06.01, I assume it's the most recent version?

I tried importing directly from the folder where PT moves processed files as well, but it's beyond slow and taking forever to complete

morny
08-01-2008, 12:53 PM
Upload to the newest version here http://www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hmupdate1.06.01n.exe

And if its still giving problems have a look in the releases forum where Roy has released beta versions for people with import problems

gring000h
08-13-2008, 04:26 PM
this is total bs, I can only import a small % of the hands I've played and I can't delete hands that I want out of my database

somebody please help me out here, I really want to start using HEM

morny
08-13-2008, 06:00 PM
Ok,

the reason there was a problem was PT changed the way hands were exported and it caused problems while importing.

Weve made quite a few improvements in sorting out these problems since but because some of the hands may have been imported incorrectly i would suggest doing the following.

1) The most important thing is to update to the new patch, make sure holdem manager is closed down and run this patch http://www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hmupdate1.06.01t2.exe

2) If you have played hands yourself since the 31st of July since you wrote the first email youll need to export these hands from Holdem Manager as these obviously wont be included in the original 800k, if you havent played since the 1st post using HM then you can ignore step 1.

This is quite easy, go to the HANDS TAB column under the main CASH GAMES tab, select your username by clicking the change button if it isnt already and then click on the date range filter which is next to the refresh button. Choose After and select 31st July 2008 08.00am, then in the bottom section of the table youll see "Last 100" "Last 500" and "All" so for this please select "all" then hit the refresh button.

When its loaded which might take a minute or so depending on the amount of hands youve played this month just right click in the bottom half of the screen where the HH details are and select Export All Hands to Drive. These files will then be saved in the following location: C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\ExportedHands which we dont need to worry about now.

3) Now we have all we need from the old database forget about the old database and create a new one, instructions here: http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=146

4) Now export your Holdem Manager exported hands from the C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\ExportedHands folder. Just go to the Import TAB, choose Import from Folder and then choose the folder i just quoted.

5) Now import your PT hands using the same method as above and obviously point to the location where youve stored your PT hands.

Hopefully that should solve the problems and sorry for the inconvenience