PDA

View Full Version : Error importing hands / HUD error

Burbujas
04-26-2011, 04:19 PM
I keep getting an error when HEM imports my hands. When it start to import my played hands, it keeps saying error importing hands and / or incomplete hands. Also my HUD won't show up at all. What can I do to solves these problems? I have the latest version of HEM installed.

Patvs
04-26-2011, 08:05 PM
Playing on which pokersite?
Is the lobby of the pokersite in English... and the handhistories are in English?

Also set the date formatting of your computer to M/d/yyyy (and not to European default d/M/yyyy)

Burbujas
04-27-2011, 09:03 AM
Thanks for your response. I play on Full Tilt. The handhistory was indeed in English, but the lobby (I guess you mean the main page right?) wasn't. I've changed that now. Also I've changed the date formatting to m/d/yyyy, but HEM is still giving the error. The HUD however is visable now, but everything say 0, there isn't any data showing up..Do you maybe have more suggestions?

Patvs
04-27-2011, 09:48 AM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for those files, even if the firewall is turned off.

Burbujas
04-28-2011, 05:40 PM
Thanks again for your response :). I am using Windows XP, the Windows firewall and NOD32 anti-virus. I have added HEM to the exception list of my firewall. I deleted everything and reinstalled the latest version of HEM and Postgress as administrator (which my account is by default). but still no improvement unfortunately..

This is the message I keep getting..

http://i56.tinypic.com/301f0c3.jpg

And this is what my HUD looks like..

http://i55.tinypic.com/28tu8fr.jpg

Are there perhaps more things I could try? It is really strange that it doesn't work for me..

Patvs
04-28-2011, 08:22 PM
HoldemManager can't import play money hands... are you already playing at real money tables?

Burbujas
04-29-2011, 09:26 AM
That seems to have been the problem:o. I hadn't played any real games yet, but I just tried it and it seems to work now. Thanks for all the help :)!

Burbujas
04-29-2011, 11:20 AM
Just one more question. Is it correct that HEM only shows data from the moment you start playing against a certain opponent? Because I've noticed the HUD start to show and add data only when you start playing. So if I want to know how, for example, how aggressive a player has been in past games, that the HUD doesn't show this?

Patvs
04-29-2011, 04:19 PM
For all opponents: the HUD will show stats based on ALL hands (so also all hands played in the past against this opponent)

For the hero (i.e. YOU) the stats will start at 0 for each TABLE.
This is done by design so you can track your individual image at each table.