PDA

View Full Version : Ipoker export error

johncc
04-26-2011, 09:47 AM
An error occurred: The path is not of a legal form.

No matter what i try I cant export, all other skins work except ipoker

Sarek
04-26-2011, 11:16 AM
Please tell - which pokersite from Ipoker network?
Which gametype?
Which HM version you use? Update to the latest http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe
Which operating system? -
Are you using any 3rd party firewall, antivirus, anti-spyware, adaware, tuning or registry cleaning programs? And if yes - which ones?

johncc
04-26-2011, 12:22 PM
Circus Poker
NLHE
The latest hem
Microsoft security essentials

all hem stuff is allowed through firewall
everthing is set up correctly as i look after around 60 other ppl with hem

Patvs
04-26-2011, 08:15 PM
Are you rightclicking the hands in HoldemManager to export them,... or
using the export function in Database Management (dbcontrolpanel.exe)

Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe first before you export the hands in database management.

--

Instead of exporting the hands, can't you find the original ipoker files in your archive folder, C:HMArchive and copy/move those files.

johncc
04-27-2011, 03:23 AM
Without seeming to be rude, I replied to your 1st batch of questions with the answers and then you ask me again.

I can see no reason to use the DB panel unless i wanted to export 6M hands, so yes we do right click to export.

I can assure you, without being glib, that i solve other peoples HEM problems on a daily basis and know why way around HEM very well, OFC the solution to use C:\archive works, this doesnt solve the problem when trying to export from HEM itself.

This is a regular (weekly) task this group carry out and whlst C:\archive works, its a bit of a pain.

Not 100% sure but I actually think this may be a windows problem and not HEM related, but OFC i may be wrong.

To help a bit more, every player has UAC turned off, and run DB, HMHUD and HEM as admin, all of these are allowed in firwall, so now I am lost

Any Ideas please ??

Sarek
04-27-2011, 05:18 AM
Please post one original hand here to check.

johncc
04-27-2011, 05:25 AM
OK, you lost me, if i can't export a hand from hem, how can i post one here??

Unless you want me to post one from C:\HMArchive? Don't really understand what that would do, Unless OFC you replied to the wrong thread.

Not to sure if this is a HEM problem and might be a windows problem, by the way my PC works fine, but as stated i have 12 players with this problem and ofc using HMarchive solves it short term, but that isnt the point

Patvs
04-27-2011, 08:23 AM
Which SQL version are you using?
Set the date formatting of your computer to M/d/yyyy (and not to European default d/M/yyyy)

Try importing one file from your archive folder into a new empty database.

Is you still can't export those hands, email us the file (from your archive folder) so we can try to duplicate your problem.

johncc
04-27-2011, 09:59 AM
Changing the date appears to have worked tyty

johncc
04-29-2011, 12:51 PM
As stated this date change has worked,,,,,, but

only for say a weeks hands, if i try to export a large amount, i get the same error

Patvs
04-29-2011, 04:34 PM
Do you also get the error if you import a single old handhistory file into a new database?

Or the database corrupts when you import a LOT of files, and at some points starts to import all hands as errors... or you still get the "The path is not of a legal form" error?

johncc
05-28-2011, 05:39 AM
Stiil have the path is not a legal form,

also note i am trying to export hands and not import them

Patvs
05-28-2011, 10:50 AM
Email us a handhistory file to support@holdemmanager.com

So we can try to import---> and than EXPORT the hand.