PDA

View Full Version : carbon

navtones
04-25-2011, 11:55 PM
I have used hem manager for a couple of years now and love it. I had been on ftp and now have to play on carbon. do i have to get a new hem or can i use the same one. If i can how would i go about changing it to carbon?

navtones
04-26-2011, 12:24 AM
nevermind i figured it out but i have another problem. i play heads up sngs and for some reason of the 80 tournys i have played it says only 25 are completed. and that 55 are not finished. any idea why this might be? Plus my stakes are all wrong. its says all games i have played are 11$. I dont think i have played one 11. also the hud isnt working. No tables are appearing in the table manager

Sarek
04-26-2011, 03:14 AM
1) Please update HM to the latest 1.11.06d. HUD works in it on Merge tables.
2) Go to Options - settings - Default buyin and set it as wish.
3) Please don't close tables too fast, give room time to write information on disk.

navtones
04-26-2011, 03:23 PM
Does merge not record the buyin amount? Plus the hud is not working. Still nothing in the table manager box

Patvs
04-26-2011, 08:07 PM
Try deleting the HoldemManager/Config/exenames.txt file.
Than restart HoldemManager, and use the TableFinder: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/ConfiguringTableFinderToShowHUD

Carbon doesn't write the buyin info to the handhistory file (nor does it create a summary file with useful information such as: your finish position, buyin, #entrants, etc.) so you'll have to manually edit the information.