PDA

View Full Version : custom stats question..

akvsaq
02-15-2009, 08:35 PM
Ive been trying to follow the directions you gave under faq #44 but i have problems:

Question / Issue
How can I make a custom stat to show me how much rakeback I’ve made?
Answer / Solution
First Close down Holdem Manager and then Navigate to this folder: C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Reports and open the CustomStats.txt file. On a new line paste the following code:
<Stat GroupName="Default" ColumnName="Rakeback" ValueExpressions="Sum(PH.RakeAmount)/100.0*0.27 as RakeBackAmount" Evaluate="RakeBackAmount" ColumnHeader="Rakeback" ColumnFormat="$0.00" ColumnWidth="*" Tooltip="Rakeback based on 27%" />
The only thing you need to change is the *0.27 which needs to be changed based on your rakeback amount so if your rakeback is 45% then you need to change this from *0.27 to *0.45 and you’ll also need to change the last section 27% to 45%. Then go to File > Save and then close the file and restart Holdem Manager.
Then to add the new stat to the report TAB follow these instructions:
In Holdem Manager go to the Main Cash Games TAB, then to the Reports TAB. On the left side of the screen you’ll see a Stats Selection area with a green + symbol and a red – Symbol. etc..etc..

I use Vista 64, HM 1.08 beta 7
1) i already created my rakeback options using HM's Options-->Rakeback and Bonuses.

2) since i use vista 64, my HM files are under Program Files (x86). When i go to Program Files (x86) -->RVG Software -->Holdem Manager-->Reports, I DO NOT see a file called customstats.txt

PCP Poker
02-15-2009, 09:50 PM
just create it then.....not all distributions had this file present.

Seb
03-02-2009, 11:51 PM
I'm like the OP here and don't see it eihter and i don't know what to do to "just create it then".

Ben_Coy
03-03-2009, 12:54 AM
You can download the missing file here: http://208.109.95.123/forum/showpost.php?p=3974&postcount=9