PDA

View Full Version : minor issues with tn for fulltilt

springplank
04-25-2011, 05:09 PM
Hey, i have the trial version for fulltilt, i i am gonna buy tn for sure for both pokerstars en full.

The problem is that my allin hotkey was set too the scroll click on my mouse, since today that stopped working, i have no idee why,... I didnt change themes or setting at all,... it just dont work anymore, i tryed an other mouse en the same issue.

Any idee? ty

Fool
04-25-2011, 06:43 PM
The middle mouse button should work for this. Usually this would mean TableNinjaFT is unable to scrape the pot. Are you using custom table/card theme? Are you stacking/overlapping tables in XP? Please post or .zip and attach a copy of the following files and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNFTLog and TNFTConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinjaFT

2) A screen shot of the table with your HUD displayed. See instructions at How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download (http://www.iopus.com/guides/screenshot.htm). Please send the screen shot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

springplank
04-25-2011, 09:46 PM
Hey actually, it works back now, i woke up this morning and played a session, en its ok now,....

really strange, but happy for sure,...

if i do have this issue more later on, if it returns, i will send the log files,

tx for the reply