PDA

View Full Version : Full Tilt Hand Histories in Vista 64?

akvsaq
02-15-2009, 12:51 PM
I have a new computer w/ vista 64.

I created a folder called "FullTiltHandHistory" and put it in C:\

From "Hand History Options" from Full Tilt, I checked the "Save My Hand Histories" box and chose "C:\FullTiltHandHistory\" as current location. Number of days to keep hands I chose 9999999.

WHEN I GO TO CHECK C:\FullTiltHandHistory I SEE THAT THE FOLDER IS EMPTY. WHAT'S GOING ON?

I see my HH's under the backup folder I created by recommendation of Holdem Manager but WHY IS MY ORIGINAL FOLDER EMPTY?

stretch00
02-15-2009, 02:01 PM
I have a new computer w/ vista 64.

I created a folder called "FullTiltHandHistory" and put it in C:\

From "Hand History Options" from Full Tilt, I checked the "Save My Hand Histories" box and chose "C:\FullTiltHandHistory\" as current location. Number of days to keep hands I chose 9999999.

WHEN I GO TO CHECK C:\FullTiltHandHistory I SEE THAT THE FOLDER IS EMPTY. WHAT'S GOING ON?

I see my HH's under the backup folder I created by recommendation of Holdem Manager but WHY IS MY ORIGINAL FOLDER EMPTY?

Thats how it works HM takes your HH and then when HM is done it places them in the ALREADY PROCESSED archive,which is the folder you set up when setting AUTO IMPORTS. Read the newbie FAQs & set up per site its all there.