PDA

View Full Version : How do you get the rakeback option for tournament mode?

ramdeebam
04-25-2011, 12:01 PM
Hi guys,

I'v just registered for the trial version, so far so good so I think I might well be purchasing it but the one thing that I like about is the software is to be able to use the amount of rake back you have earned in your graph and this till sway me to purchasing the programme if of course I can get this feature working in tournament mode.

However, I've tried getting it to display yet I can't seem to get it working, any reason for this or does it only work for cash games?

On this note, I've actually no idea how much in terms of percentage the rake back is for poker stars, so could someone give a run approx of what percentage each is for each level from Bronze up to SNE?

Many thanks!

fozzy71
04-25-2011, 03:42 PM
Hi guys,

I'v just registered for the trial version, so far so good so I think I might well be purchasing it but the one thing that I like about is the software is to be able to use the amount of rake back you have earned in your graph and this till sway me to purchasing the programme if of course I can get this feature working in tournament mode.

However, I've tried getting it to display yet I can't seem to get it working, any reason for this or does it only work for cash games?

It should work the same way as the cash games. Add the percentage and then enable it in the graph.

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/191/Rakeback+%26+Bonuses

I added a 25% rakeback percentage as a test for my stars id and it displayed without issue.

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb176/fozzy71/HEM/Forums/starstourneyrakeback.png

On this note, I've actually no idea how much in terms of percentage the rake back is for poker stars, so could someone give a run approx of what percentage each is for each level from Bronze up to SNE?

Many thanks!

I couldn't say. I would search the poker forums, such as twoplustwo, for current threads on the topic.

ramdeebam
04-27-2011, 04:42 AM
thanks for the reply!

I have got it working, however - it doesn't seem correct. Basically, the blue rakeback line is in line exactly to my profits amount.., well slightly running above the profit line.Obviously because I'm a micro grinder it's impossible to have paid the same amount in profit as I've received in rakeback OR is this total profits WITH rakeback that this graph represents?

If this is the case, is there a possible way to have the option of having rakeback single line alone in terms of "profit"? Also just a way to have the rakeback graph showing?

Thanks in advance! :)

Sarek
04-27-2011, 05:07 AM
This is "total + rakeback"
And it is impossible to see rakeback only