PDA

View Full Version : TNFT stopped working

darkstar
04-25-2011, 11:24 AM
Table Ninja FT has completely stopped working for me today. Yesterday it was fine. I have tried reinstalling but have the same problem and I have not changed any settings. It isn't even turning green in the system tray when I open a table. I'm playing Rush. Is anyone else having problems today?

Thanks for any help.

Fool
04-25-2011, 06:49 PM
Have you enabled your "Disable Hotkeys Toggle" on the bottom of every tab? Are tables being highlited by the table frames when you activate a table? Please post or .zip and attach a copy of the following files and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNFTLog and TNFTConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinjaFT

2) A screen shot of the table with your HUD displayed. See instructions at How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download (http://www.iopus.com/guides/screenshot.htm). Please send the screen shot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

darkstar
04-26-2011, 08:02 AM
It turns out I had a dead FullTiltPoker.exe process runinng. After killing that process everything worked again.