PDA

View Full Version : Replayer Seating

Bazzer
04-24-2011, 10:17 PM
I kind of hijacked a thread with this problem so I am starting it's own.

Bazzer: iPoker seating 6max. Instead of having it show players sitting evenly spaced out around the table, it shows them as if they are at a full ring table, but with players missing. PS the 6 max replayer is fine.

Sarek Bazzer, which HM version you are on? Update to the latest 1.11.06d
04-22-2011 10:25 AM

Bazzer That is the version I am using. I have had this "problem" for quite some time, I just never complained about it. You can even see in the PS pic, I have moved the cards (seat 3) in the replayer. Trying to see if that would fix the issue.
04-22-2011 10:28 AM

Sarek Try to set "autodetect" for all table types in Site option - Ipoker.
04-22-2011 01:11 PM

Bazzer only options I have are: Track Live hands
Attempt to detect HU tables
Attempt to detect 6-max tables
Attempt to detect 8-max tables

I have track live hands and 6-max tables checked

Patvs Turn off live tracking.

Turn on: Attempt to detect HU tables
Attempt to detect 6-max tables
Attempt to detect 8-max tables

Also setup the seating preferences: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...eferredSeating
Today 05:56 AM

Bazzer
04-24-2011, 10:19 PM
I did as Patvs said, same issue.

I have seen training videos with other people having the same issue in the replayer.

netsrak
04-25-2011, 05:25 AM
Please post screenshots of your replayer and your settings and attach some testhands.

Bazzer
04-25-2011, 01:02 PM
I think this is everything you are asking for.

Can we please get rid of allenhall15's spam from the thread too?

netsrak
04-26-2011, 03:46 AM
So your problem is that the layout of the tables and the positions of the players changes from hand to hand?

Bazzer
04-26-2011, 09:45 PM
nope, see how in the PokerStars(PS) pic that the seat positions are all evenly spaced around the table. The cards in seat three are moved by me, but they were correct before, a non issue.

Now look at the iPoker table, the seating is as if it was a FR table with people missing. It is not a huge issue, but the seat 1 is dead center at the top. I can not move it, the cards, or anything else. The cards cover the name of the player there as well.

This is not a huge deal, it's just that at times, it makes it difficult to see some of what is happening.

Patvs
04-27-2011, 10:26 AM
Despite the fact it's a 6max hand played at a 6max table... ipoker writes the following to the handhistory file:

player seat="1" name="acesplzzz" chips="$1.88" dealer="0" win="$0" bet="$0" /><player seat="2" name="" chips="$0" dealer="0" win="$0" bet="$0" /><player seat="3" name="FiF130154" chips="$3.65" dealer="1" win="$0" bet="$0" /><player seat="4" name="" chips="$0" dealer="0" win="$0" bet="$0" /><player seat="5" name="MitNibbler" chips="$4" dealer="0" win="$0" bet="$0.01" /><player seat="6" name="tobbeyy" chips="$2.41" dealer="0" win="$0" bet="$0" /><player seat="7" name="" chips="$0" dealer="0" win="$0" bet="$0" /><player seat="8" name="NicolasUrti" chips="$1.96" dealer="0" win="$0" bet="$0" /><player seat="9" name="" chips="$0" dealer="0" win="$0" bet="$0" /><player seat="10" name="4aPoDei" chips="$0.95" dealer="0" win="$0.03" bet="$0.02"

Because of this HoldemManager has no way to distinguish this from a regular full ring hand, and will therefore interpret it as a full ring hand with players missing.

You should be able to fix the positions (so the stats won't overlap and will actually show up at the right player) in the replayer, by rightclicking the REPLAYER in TableManager and setting it to 10-max.