PDA

View Full Version : UB bugs

psydoc
07-31-2008, 10:44 AM
2 things....1:

The hand history popup and HH text copied direct from there using the buttons always reads at the end - "Player shows" and then displays the cards you had, even when you didn't show (like you bet, villain folds, you win the pot, but you don't show). So copying hands from the popup or looking at them there reads as if you are showing all your hands.

2:

Both the popup hand history and the replayer fail to show a villain's known hole cards when villain opts to show on UB. The HH text (when using the 'copy selected hands to clipboard' option) does show the cards. Can the HH popup and replayer be made to recognize these as known hole cards and display them? It is annoying when villain shows, and then you try to go back and look at the hand and can't see what he showed unless you go into the text.

Here is a sample of hand action from the 'copy selected hands to clipboard' from the river to the end in which villain opts to show cards that aren't displayed in the HH popup and replayer:

River (board: 9d 3h 8s 9h Kc):

PlayerName1 goes all-in for $113.50. PlayerName2
folds. PlayerName1 is returned $113.50 (uncalled).

PlayerName1 opts to show 4h 5h.
PlayerName1 has 5h 9d 8s 9h Kc: a pair of nines.

Hand #55253817-17653 Summary:

$2 is raked from a pot of $124.
$.50 jackpot contribution is raked.
PlayerName1 wins $121.50.
----------------------------------------------------------------

morny
07-31-2008, 11:03 AM
Have you got the Latest Version of Holdem Manager available is: 1.06.01n and is available here: http://www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hmupdate1.06.01n.exe

Im nearly sure this was fixed in one of the last few updates?

For question 1, are you talking about UB or Holdem Manager?

psydoc
08-12-2008, 12:41 AM
Question 1 is about HM. I have the latest Beta, and both problems still appear to remain unresolved.

morny
08-12-2008, 07:14 PM
1) Can you attach the original HH for Ultimate Bet from your C:\Program Files\RVG Software\holdem manger\importing\hem data folder please so we can see an example of this.

2) I thought this was already fixed, ill ask roy about it but in the mean time if youve a HH where we can see an example please post that too

Mike chops
08-13-2008, 10:13 AM
Issue 1 seems a really minor problem that would be not particularly easy to solve. I don't keep track of mucked/shown hands when getting the data from the maanger, just known hole cards.

psydoc
08-13-2008, 04:55 PM
Issue 1 seems a really minor problem that would be not particularly easy to solve. I don't keep track of mucked/shown hands when getting the data from the maanger, just known hole cards.

Yes, Issue 1 - that fact that it says Hero showed when Hero didn't show - is fairly minor.

Issue 2 is a much bigger deal imo, since the extra info of villain showing hands is essentially being lost to HM.

psydoc
08-13-2008, 05:57 PM
Okay, here is a full example of issue #2. This hand was observed by me, rather than one I played...but it works the same as if I was Hero - when I replay this hand back in the replayer, or look at it in the hand history popup on the table, or look at it in the list of hands in the report tab, the known hole cards aren't shown - even though they are identified in the actual text in the "D:\DProgram Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Importing\HEM Data" folder, as well as if I right click the hand on the reports tab and select "copy selected hands to clipboard" and paste it into a text file. I think the key part that HM is not recognizing is when the hand history includes the words "opts to show" as below:

Hand #55256697-56474 at Pratt (No Limit Hold'em)
Started at 13/Aug/08 16:42:22

PlayerOne is at seat 0 with $111.10.
PlayerTwo is at seat 1 with $80.65.
The button is at seat 1.

PlayerTwo posts the small blind of $.50.
PlayerOne posts the big blind of $1.

PlayerOne: -- --
PlayerTwo: -- --

Pre-flop:

PlayerTwo raises to $2. PlayerOne re-raises to $6.
PlayerTwo calls.

Flop (board: 4h 7s 7h):

PlayerOne bets $12. PlayerTwo folds. PlayerOne is returned
$12 (uncalled).

PlayerOne opts to show Jc Jd.
PlayerOne has Jc Jd 4h 7s 7h: two pair, jacks and sevens.

Hand #55256697-56474 Summary:

$.50 is raked from a pot of $12.
PlayerOne wins $11.50.

psydoc
08-13-2008, 06:34 PM
And for issue #1, the less important issue, it says "hero shows" only when copying the hand history directly from the popup on the table. For example, when I bring up a hand I just played in the popup and click the 'txt' button on that window, I get this:

Grabbed by Holdem Manager (http://www.holdemmanager.net)
NL Holdem $1(BB) Ultimate Bet Game#5525669756646

($125)
Hero ($264)

Dealt to Hero K:diamond:9:heart:

Hero raises to $3, call,

FLOP ($6) Q:club:T:diamond:9:club:

check, check,

TURN ($6) Q:club:T:diamond:9:club:3:diamond:

check, check,

RIVER ($6) Q:club:T:diamond:9:club:3:diamond:Q:heart:

check, Hero bets $6, folds,

Hero shows K:diamond:9:heart:

Hero wins $5.70

Notice that it says "Hero shows" when I in fact did not show. When I right-click the hand in the reports tab and do the 'copy selected hand to clipboard" and paste it, it looks like this (with names changed) with no mention that I showed the hand, as it should be:

Hand #55256697-56646 at Pratt (No Limit Hold'em)
Started at 13/Aug/08 17:45:37

Villain is at seat 0 with $125.
Hero is at seat 1 with $264.40.
The button is at seat 1.

Hero posts the small blind of $.50.
Villain posts the big blind of $1.

Villain: -- --
Hero: Kd 9h

Pre-flop:

Hero raises to $3. Villain calls.

Flop (board: 9c Td Qc):

Villain checks. Hero checks.

Turn (board: 9c Td Qc 3d):

Villain checks. Hero checks.

River (board: 9c Td Qc 3d Qh):

Villain checks. Hero bets $6. Villain folds.
Hero is returned $6 (uncalled).

Hand #55256697-56646 Summary:

$.30 is raked from a pot of $6.
Hero wins $5.70.

Rvg72
08-14-2008, 01:15 PM
Okay, here is a full example of issue #2. This hand was observed by me, rather than one I played...but it works the same as if I was Hero - when I replay this hand back in the replayer, or look at it in the hand history popup on the table, or look at it in the list of hands in the report tab, the known hole cards aren't shown - even though they are identified in the actual text in the "D:\DProgram Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Importing\HEM Data" folder, as well as if I right click the hand on the reports tab and select "copy selected hands to clipboard" and paste it into a text file. I think the key part that HM is not recognizing is when the hand history includes the words "opts to show" as below:

Hand #55256697-56474 at Pratt (No Limit Hold'em)
Started at 13/Aug/08 16:42:22

PlayerOne is at seat 0 with $111.10.
PlayerTwo is at seat 1 with $80.65.
The button is at seat 1.

PlayerTwo posts the small blind of $.50.
PlayerOne posts the big blind of $1.

PlayerOne: -- --
PlayerTwo: -- --

Pre-flop:

PlayerTwo raises to $2. PlayerOne re-raises to $6.
PlayerTwo calls.

Flop (board: 4h 7s 7h):

PlayerOne bets $12. PlayerTwo folds. PlayerOne is returned
$12 (uncalled).

PlayerOne opts to show Jc Jd.
PlayerOne has Jc Jd 4h 7s 7h: two pair, jacks and sevens.

Hand #55256697-56474 Summary:

$.50 is raked from a pot of $12.
PlayerOne wins $11.50.

Thanks, will get this fixed in the next test build