PDA

View Full Version : Hand History Management Options

ash0803
02-13-2009, 09:03 PM
Hi after looking at the relevant section in the manual I still a little confused about these options.

I subscribe to a datamining service and get lots of hands I don't participate in. Ideally I would like to use the "insert observed hand histories" filter to only insert hand histories for certain hands BUT still calculate the stats for the rest. I wonder if that's what it does now.... or if it just ignores the other ones.

Cheers

morny
02-13-2009, 10:52 PM
You can use it to filter out hands you dont want, like hands that didnt see the flop or hands that didnt see the showdown etc

ash0803
02-13-2009, 11:02 PM
You can use it to filter out hands you dont want, like hands that didnt see the flop or hands that didnt see the showdown etc

Thanks for your answer but I think you misread my question.... I wanted to know what happened to the hands that were skipped. I think I know the answer now.. but I wanted to know if the stats were recorded even though the hand histories were not inserted.

KrischanXXL
03-18-2009, 09:04 PM
but I wanted to know if the stats were recorded even though the hand histories were not inserted.

Same question here :confused:

morny
03-19-2009, 01:57 PM
If the hands are skipped they dont get inserted into the database and so they dont get calculated if their not imported.

ash0803
03-19-2009, 04:04 PM
If the hands are skipped they dont get inserted into the database and so they dont get calculated if their not imported.

This leads onto the next possible feature of having the hand history not being saved but being parsed so the stats are updated. This won't add any time to the existing import but means that many of us don't need to do a database purge at the end of every month/week etc.

Cheers :)

Dronto
08-16-2009, 05:13 PM
...Ideally I would like to use the "insert observed hand histories" filter to only insert hand histories for certain hands BUT still calculate the stats for the rest.

...This leads onto the next possible feature of having the hand history not being saved but being parsed so the stats are updated. This won't add any time to the existing import but means that many of us don't need to do a database purge at the end of every month/week etc.

Cheers :)

Hi
This would really be great. Is it possible to do that now?

netsrak
08-17-2009, 03:17 AM
It is not possible until now but you can suggest it here:
http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/pages/5307-holdem-manger-suggestions

Dronto
08-17-2009, 05:08 AM
It is not possible until now but you can suggest it here:
http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/pages/5307-holdem-manger-suggestions

Ok, thank you.