PDA

View Full Version : Setting up HUD on fulltilt

Demaine
04-24-2011, 01:34 PM
So I have been playing about with this for ages now and its really getting frustrating. I have had glace threw the forums and see the same question pop up but I still cannot resolve it.

I play on fulltilt and am using separate panels to display preflop stats above the player and postflop stats underneath.

So when i load up a table the hud stats for the players are all over the place. So I right click them and move them into position (with WYSWIYG or whatever its called unchecked) then click lock to position and then they all go to fuck again.

Help would be grateful thanks.

Patvs
04-24-2011, 05:15 PM
Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

And double check the seating preferences for Full Tilt: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/34/PreferredSeating

NineLions
04-27-2011, 11:40 PM
In Rush Multi-entries, I just downloaded the update. Old version was okay but had trouble when the tables got small. The update moved the seating. I corrected and it was fine for a while, then they shifted again. I reset, and today they've moved again.

I come here, checked the rights, the HEM and Tilt settings, they seem correct. I shut down HEM, start another tourney w/2 instances, they start fine, then one shifts two seats to the right. Then the HUD crashes. I restart the HUD from HEM, it's fine. I bust out of one seat, then the other HUD shifts one seat to the left. After a while my stats shift all the way to the position to the right of the chip tray, which seems to the HEM's fav other position?

NineLions
04-28-2011, 12:13 AM
Note: it's fine on regular cash rush tables though

Sarek
04-28-2011, 04:16 AM
Try to change table size

NineLions
04-29-2011, 08:58 PM
Finally tried changing table size. It's still wonky, though the one in the lower left corner was okay and the two others (playing 3 seats) were off. I busted out of that one, moved the most wonky one to that spot and then it's fine. The other seat shifted one to the left, and stayed that way.

btw, it's also showing my stats. It never used to do so.

NineLions
04-29-2011, 09:08 PM
and then a few hands later the one that was good runs all over the place again

netsrak
04-30-2011, 06:53 AM
Usually this is the procedure to configure the hud positions:

configure the preferred seating of your pokerclient and the seating preferences in hm accordingly
* open one table, play at least one hand
* move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions
* table manager -> file -> save positions
* now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats being moved to the correct positions.

see our preferred seating faq:
http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/34/preferred+seating

NineLions
04-30-2011, 08:33 PM
Started a tourney, seats were fine, punched the save positions a few times.

Still, after a while one table shifted while one stayed for quite a while. Then, after busting out of the shifted one, the one that had been good shifted.

Again, the cash Rush tables are fine.

netsrak
05-01-2011, 06:03 AM
Please add some screenshots of the tables and the table manager

NineLions
05-01-2011, 02:16 PM
Pics are too big with two seats; can I PM or email to someone in support?

Patvs
05-01-2011, 03:59 PM
Email them to support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread in the email.