PDA

View Full Version : A couple of questions and comments on the HUD

ocklind
02-13-2009, 02:52 PM

Is the FAQ regarding the stats up to date? ( http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?topicid=15&faqid=155 )

"4bet range is calculated by: Total PFR divided by Total 4bet %."

Total PFR includes a person open raising but also 3-betting a player who has raised. So it should be Raise First rather then PFR. Furthermore his 4-betting range should be calculated like this: <Raise First * 4-bet% = 4-bet range> Right? Example: I open the top 20% in the cut off, I get 3-bet and I 4-bet 10% of the times. 20 * 0,1 = 2. Hence I am 4-betting the top 2% of the hands, in Pokerstove that gives us roughly: JJ-AA.

"As 4bet by position isn’t currently being compiled it would take a major overhaul to have it calculated the latter way but it will be introduced in the future." When will it come? A total 4bet range is in practial totally useless!

And shouldn't the "Raise First" stat include when there is someone limping as well? Myself included does not really care if someone limps, I raise about the same %, if the person limping has a sufficient stack that is, short stacks is another story.

"Flop Raise Pot Continuation Bet

How often player Cbets after there was a raise preflop. (This stat is written wrong and it should read flop Continuation bet raised Pot.)
Flop 3bet Pot Continuation Bet

How often the player Cbets in a 3bet pot. (This stat is written wrong and it should read Flop Continuation bet 3bet Pot)"

Will it be be fixed in the next update?

morny
02-13-2009, 03:40 PM
1) Its probably 2 months old or so, some new stats have been added since but the vast majority are there

2) Yeah your right, well take that into consideration when we do the new stat

3) I dont have an ETA

4) You can suggest it here: http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/

5) There not written wrong just in a different format, obviously better to have them in the same format so well try and update in future

ocklind
02-14-2009, 07:43 AM
Thx for you answers morny, looking forward to especially the 4-bet position range stat!

But I couldnt post the suggestion on the link you gave me, just werent any "New thread" icons etc. When I tried to click on "Need Help?" the page was down...

morny
02-14-2009, 01:25 PM
Just type your suggestion and then it will show you a list of similar suggestions, if yours isnt already there you should see just under where you typed the siggestion the "New Idea" button, select that to write a new suggestion