PDA

View Full Version : Replayer bug on Merge Network

antneye
04-24-2011, 10:31 AM
I play on RPM which is a Merge skin. HEM seems to work fine but I noticed a bug when reviewing a session in the replayer.

The replayer does not show any stats on villains (or even myself) even though the hands are all recognized by HEM. I have no idea why this is occuring. When I check HH's from other site in the replayer everything is fine.

Patvs
04-24-2011, 05:05 PM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

When you replay a hand, the "replayer" should appear in the TableManager window. Rightclick on it to see which HUD configuration is assigned to the replayer.

antneye
04-26-2011, 04:02 PM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

When you replay a hand, the "replayer" should appear in the TableManager window. Rightclick on it to see which HUD configuration is assigned to the replayer.

I'm already on D. Will check out the HUD configuration tonight.

antneye
04-27-2011, 12:26 AM

The hands in question are LHE hands and the replayer is using my LHE setting....still showing zero stats on all villains for merge. NOT happening for other sites.

Sarek
04-27-2011, 06:06 AM
Make a clone of config you use on real tables. And set Use for = replayer
Then try

antneye
04-28-2011, 02:09 PM
Make a clone of config you use on real tables. And set Use for = replayer
Then try

tried this. Do not see any way to set use for=replayer.

Also, why whould this even be necessary? The replayer works properly for every site except merge. Doesn't that make it a bug?

Edit: Just noticed that the replayer is recognizing the names because my notes are there. It just does not pull any stats on the players if it is a merge hh

Patvs
04-28-2011, 08:46 PM
When you replay a hand, the "replayer" should appear in the TableManager window. Rightclick on it... and change the #seats to 9 or 10. (even if your hands were played at a 6 handed table)

If that doesn't resolve it, post a screenshot of the bug, and email (or attach in this thread) a LHE handhistory so we can try to duplicate it.

antneye
04-29-2011, 01:36 PM
When you replay a hand, the "replayer" should appear in the TableManager window. Rightclick on it... and change the #seats to 9 or 10. (even if your hands were played at a 6 handed table)

If that doesn't resolve it, post a screenshot of the bug, and email (or attach in this thread) a LHE handhistory so we can try to duplicate it.

Did it and it did not work. where should I e-mail the screenshot and hh?

Just to clarify: All Merge hands are importing properly and my hud works fine. However when I replay a hand that was played on Merge, the hud popup that overlays the replayer shows all players as having 0 hands in my d-base even though I have hands on them. The hud for the actual game displays properly in the client with the proper # of hands, it just doesn't work properly in the replayer. It does not even show any hands for me. This error only occurs in the replayer for hands played on Merge. if i load a hand from stars or tilt the replayer hud displays the proper # of hands.

RDB
04-29-2011, 03:43 PM
Another user has also reported this issue with the replayer and Merge LHE hands. This has been forwarded to the development team to be fixed.

Tiltie
05-05-2011, 05:16 PM
Same problem, not solved by new version. Did rdb mean it would be fixed when new version come out (?) or patched and he'd let you know the steps needed?

Patvs
05-05-2011, 06:59 PM
RDB sent a bug report to a programmer to be fixed.
It's not included in the 1.11.06e update, but it will be fixed in one of the next updates.

antneye
10-31-2011, 10:16 AM
RDB sent a bug report to a programmer to be fixed.
It's not included in the 1.11.06e update, but it will be fixed in one of the next updates.

This problem still exists and we are now at 1.12.05

Patvs
11-05-2011, 10:10 AM
It's still on the to fix list. Bugticket #2766