PDA

View Full Version : Where does PS save SNG HHs?

Eckesach
02-13-2009, 11:38 AM
Hello,

i tried to find the HHs of some SNG i played on Stars, mainly to analyse with Wizard. HM 1.08 beta 7 works fine, but i failed to find the HHs/or cannot load the HHs from the "processed HH folder" in my SNGWiz.

Any ideas?

thanks in advance...

Regards,
Eckesach

Al1
02-13-2009, 11:50 AM
PokerStars save them in the location you have specified in the Lobby. After a moment, HM move them in the Archive folder.

Eckesach
02-13-2009, 04:38 PM
PokerStars save them in the location you have specified in the Lobby. After a moment, HM move them in the Archive folder.

Ok, there does the problem begin:

My HM does not save the HHs in the indended folder, i checked it several times.
But HM does read the played Hands and saves them in the db.

Hope you can solve this.

morny
02-14-2009, 12:14 AM
Attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder

Eckesach
02-14-2009, 01:59 AM
Attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder

Ok, here is my HM.config file:

morny
02-14-2009, 01:17 PM
You changed it from the default C:HMarchive to save in

D:\Pocessed HandHistorys and also D:\PokerHandhistory\PokerstarsProzessed2009

You also have 2 auto import folders setup for each site, this will cause issues so delete one of them

Eckesach
02-15-2009, 06:18 PM
You changed it from the default C:HMarchive to save in

D:\Pocessed HandHistorys and also D:\PokerHandhistory\PokerstarsProzessed2009

You also have 2 auto import folders setup for each site, this will cause issues so delete one of them

Thanks for your help, i changed the folders and saw, that HM created some subfolders where the HHs were located.

I apriciate your work, great improvements for us, makes HM the number One product!