PDA

View Full Version : Betfair flicker, roll back to 1.05.09 and HUD has panel has gone tiny

Rhibee
02-13-2009, 11:19 AM
Hi,

I was helping a friend with Holdem Manager. He was having trouble with flicker when the stats were over the table. We tried Force on Top and when the stats were on top of another window (for instance if we went to the internet browser or into holdem manager main program) they did not flicker. I read about rolling back to 1.05.09 and closed HM and unzipped the files and confirmed overwriting. I then restarted HM but kept getting the window telling me HM was already running, there was no table manager icon in the taskbar. After restart we tried the HUD again, and the default stat box was tiny, only just a bit bigger than the note icon. There are 2 panels which can be moved independantly. If hovered over or clicked on, the pop ups worked. I just don't know how to get the stat box to be the default size.

As I wasn't sure if HM had closed properly given the window saying HM was still running, I closed HM and extracted the files again, but this time was told the mousehook file was password protected and gave me the option to skip or cancel.

I would usually uninstall and start from scratch but it is a trial copy and I'm not sure how that will effect his trial, he is on day 5.

When hand replayer is used, the HUD appears the same as on Betfair with tiny boxes. Please help :confused:

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?
Betfair, only tried on betfair

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?
Yes

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM?
Yes. Hands are being imported

4a) If Not, have you checked the Poker lobby settings to see that their saving the hand historys and also that their saving them to the same location as youve setup in the auto import folders? NA

4b) Do the hands import when you create a new database and reimport them? NA

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?
Yes
6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?
NA
7) If you open the HH are they written in English?

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?
On XP

Al1
02-13-2009, 11:28 AM
Can you ugprade HM: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm1.08Beta.exe

Can you upgrade your graphic drivers.

Rhibee
02-13-2009, 01:36 PM
The new beta sorted the tiny hud but not the flickering but the new graphics drivers did. Thank you very much :D