PDA

View Full Version : 180 man not recognized properly

cardsoup
02-13-2009, 09:04 AM
The 180 man turbos on Stars are not being recorded correctly. The field size is showing up as some number less than 180 (usually in the 40-50 range) and the finish position seems to be how many people were at your table when you are knocked out.

The field size it not that big a deal, but the finish distribution is corrupted by this data.

Al1
02-13-2009, 11:11 AM
Can you try this version: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm1.08Beta.exe

cardsoup
02-13-2009, 04:55 PM
I tried that version (i think it was the same one I had). No change.

#1 These are all 180s where I did not make the money. Notice that the field size is wrong and all the finishes are 7,8 or 9.

#2 If I make the final table everything works correctly. I've been trying to make the final table everytime, but its not working. :(

#3 I actually made the money(14th) in tourney number 140578152, but it failed to import correctly. It actually seems to get the 10th-18th finishes correct about half the time, but the field sizes are always wrong.

I've been editing the tourneys manually and correcting them from sharkscope data, but it would be really great if you could sort this out.

Thanks, Pete

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9206/180issueyf4.jpg

morny
02-14-2009, 12:39 AM
Can you email those HH to support@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread

lostbear87
01-15-2010, 12:35 PM
The 180 man turbos on Stars are not being recorded correctly. The field size is showing up as some number less than 180 (usually in the 40-50 range) and the finish position seems to be how many people were at your table when you are knocked out.

The field size it not that big a deal, but the finish distribution is corrupted by this data.

I'm currently having this same problem using the current beta update 1.10. Has this still not been fixed?

fozzy71
01-15-2010, 06:34 PM
You need to request and import any/all your tournament histories and import those to HM. Stars does not write the tourney summaries to your hard drive, like FTP does.

Email support@pokerstars.com and ask for ALL your old Hand Histories and Tournament Summaries.

Then later, you want to import the summaries on a regular basis:

Pokerstars > Lobby > Requests > Tournament History .. > 200

Then you have to create a text file, from the email, to import to HM.

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=43

lostbear87
01-15-2010, 07:08 PM
Hi Fozzy. Thanks for the swift response.

I have all my hand histories from PokerStars and the tournament summaries in HTML format. I didn't realize you could import using the HTML files until now (just saw this on another thread). So I have imported the HTML summaries and it has updated the field sizes for all my tourneys correctly.

However, the finish position and speed (I mostly play turbos) of the tourneys are still incorrect. Given that the HTML file has a "place" column with my finish position for every tourney, I'm not sure why this hasn't been updated properly.

Also, after I imported the tournament summaries the "luck adjusted winnings" line is no longer visable on my graph.

fozzy71
01-16-2010, 12:23 AM
Could you zip and send the hands to me?

Please www.7zip.org the hands and email them to me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread.

fozzy71
01-16-2010, 11:29 PM
HM can't read .html files. Pokerstars support sends out summaries in .htm format, which HM can import. Did you ask for '.html' specifically? Try asking for '.htm' summary files.

fozzy71
01-16-2010, 11:33 PM
Try renaming the file to .htm manually. When I do this I ended up with 1045/1049 tourneys completed.

lostbear87
01-17-2010, 07:26 PM
I've just noticed that a fair number of my tourneys are showing as "incomplete" with the grey shading, even though they are from a few days back. This is after I've imported the tourney summaries.

lostbear87
01-17-2010, 09:05 PM
Nevermind. Re-imported everything and its fixed now.