PDA

View Full Version : HUD missing for 1 seat on Full Tilt

The Maker
07-31-2008, 10:24 AM
The HUD display is missing for the same seat on all of my tables. It was working without any problems and then stopped displaying. As far as I know none of the settings were changed. I play six max on full tilt and if the table was a clock it would be the 4 o'clock position. It is set to the 3 seat under seating preferences for six max and I have setup my name.

Thank You

morny
07-31-2008, 11:30 AM
Can you attach your holdemmanager.config file and the prefs.xml file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and ill check your settings.

The Maker
07-31-2008, 02:49 PM
There were also prefs.xml_1.04.13 and prefs.xml_1.05.08

morny
07-31-2008, 08:13 PM
In Hud Options > Player Preferences untick Fix my stats position and see if it sorts it out. Having both preferred seating and fix my stats positon causes problems with the hud as its contradictory

The Maker
08-01-2008, 07:30 PM
It didnt work. I also reran the latest update executable but I already had the latest version. Should I uninstall reinstall? Or is there a way to set back to default? I had been using pt3 and acehud but I like holdem manager so much better. It was working fine and then just stopped. Can you think of anything else to try?

morny
08-01-2008, 07:53 PM
Do you want to arrange a teamviewer session to try some more stuff. Donwload www.teamviewer.com and email at morny@holdemmanager.net and let me know a suitable time and ill fix it up for you. Im on GMT so tonight is too late but tommorrows good.

The Maker
08-02-2008, 10:17 PM
That would be great. I am available all day Sunday MST. Let me know.