PDA

View Full Version : Table Manager: Abosolute/Ultimatebet

Blake423
02-12-2009, 08:16 PM
I purchased the HM Professional Version and I still have the same issues when I was using the Trail Version....

Before playing on a UltimateBet I open HM, Go to Seating Preference and tick UltimateBet (making sure Absolute has the same seating arrangment). I than open UB's site and click HM's Start Import. When I get on a UB table and HUD kicks in I go to Table Manager and click Find Table. Sometimes Table Finder doesn't work and when it does it can't find any Unattached Tables from UB instead I get list of Unattached Tables from Absolute. If I drag the red star to the UB table I'm playing, Table Finder finds the table but when I try to find an Unattached Table from UB there is none. If I try to use an Unattached Table from Absolute the HUD quits working along with Table Manager and Table Finder....
Last night the HUD was sporadically working and it never saved the HH from the Tourneys I played in...

What am I doing wrong??

morny
02-12-2009, 09:59 PM
Have you disabled UAC? http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=73

Have you setup the import folders correct http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=150

Lastly are the hands importing, so if you go to the manager and run a report for the day after playing some hands do they show up?

Blake423
02-12-2009, 10:31 PM
I run Windows XP and don't have the same options you show under the "Disable UAC" example.
I don't have the "Change Security Settings" to:
"Turn on User Account Control (UAC) to make your computer more secure" click to unselect the "Use User Account Control (UAC) to help protect your computer". Click on the Ok button.
I'm the Adminstrator and my Guest is turned off, so not sure what to do from there...

morny
02-12-2009, 10:58 PM
Sorry should have said that was a vista thing, just ignore that and try the rest

Blake423
02-12-2009, 11:24 PM
I've followed http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afm...aspx?faqid=150 many times and believe I have everything is correct. I was Importing all my games last night till my HUD starts acting up and I have about 6 games with incomplete stats when I ran a Report.
HM is importing correctly when it's running right, when I try to force the Table Finder to recgonize the UB table it does. But have no Unattached Table from UB to complete the process, then the HUD quits collecting data from the active UB table. If I try to attach the UB table to a Absolute Unattached Table the HUD shuts down.
If I had a Unattached Table from UB I believe it would solve my problems...

Blake423
02-12-2009, 11:46 PM
If this helps...

Auto Import:
C:/ProgramFiles/UltimateBet/HandHistory+sub folders

C:/HMArchive

Data Control Panel:
HoldemManager/ (Holdem Manager)***DEFAULT DATABASE***

P.S. HM is downloaded in my C:/ProgramFiles but unlike my other installed ProgramFiles there isn't a shortcut from my "start button window" when I scrollup to Programs, is this normal for the HM application?

Blake423
02-13-2009, 08:58 AM
I found these errors while trying to fix my Table Manager issues...

morny
02-13-2009, 01:48 PM
Please email me morny@holdemmanager.net and well do a teamviewer session

Blake423
02-13-2009, 11:38 PM
uninstalled all files and data from postquesql 8.3 and reinstalled, still same issue. It has a issue w/the DATABASE ENCODING SQL_ASCII / WIN 125. Let me know what you think...