PDA

View Full Version : .50 + .10 Carbon (Merge) Sng comes in as $11

PeteHalsted
04-22-2011, 07:55 PM
Tittle says it all. Experimenting with Carbon on the Merge network. Got everything working, hud etc. But if I play thier .50 + .10 Sit and Go. It imports as a $10 + 1. And then won $1, it said I won $20.

Sarek
04-23-2011, 03:01 AM
Options - Settings - Default tourney buyin. Set it as wish.
Because there are no summaries and HM has no info about buyin.

PeteHalsted
04-24-2011, 09:12 AM
That answer doesn't seem to be 100% true.

1. Many of the Sit N Go's are imported at the correct Buyin and RaKe. Carbon includes the table name as part of the summary and I can only assume you must have some type of conversion logic somewhere that figures out the Buyin and Rake from that. It just doesn't work for all of them.

2. I set the default Tournament Buy in and that helps, but its not working perfect. I've had it bring in a tournament at the right $, then later on, hours after that tournament is finished, it changes back to $11.

3. Default buyin also problematic right now since I am playing several levels.

4. If I override the buy in and rake, from the data view, while a tournament is going on. One of the next few hands will override it back to the incorrect amount

Suggestion/feature request. Once a tournament has started importing and I manually enter values for Buyin and Rake. Lock them and don't re-import and change them back. If I manually update an amount I must of done it for a reason, why would you override that?

netsrak
04-25-2011, 05:02 AM
Please send us the hands form some tourneys and we take a look at the informations in the files: Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

At the moment i think HM overwrites the infos you entered manually while the tourney is running. Please post your suggestion here: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/suggestions-forums/