PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Machine Profile: Proper Input?

LowWater
02-12-2009, 02:21 PM
I purchased Holdem Manager Professional through DuecesCracked' recent promotion.

The e-mail containing my serial code has a short paragraph which reads,
You can use this code on 2 pc's. Choose profile '1 ANY' for one PC and '2 ANY' for the second PC when prompted.During the on-line validation process, I am met with a query box Validation Notice that reads,
Your license supports multiple machine profiles, please select the profile you would like to activate.The drop-down box' choices inside the Validation Notice are:

PC #1 (1)
PC #2 (2)

My desire is to use Holdem Manager Professional on two systems, my desktop and my laptop. My desktop system (where I am presently typing and where I am trying to install HEM as described above) is my primary system, my PC #1 for lack of an original phrase. My confusion is whether the Validation Notice is asking me if I wish to declare this desktop my primary system, or, if I wish to install HEM on 2 systems. These two interpretations would seemingly beckon a different response, and neither corresponds with the e-mail I received with my serial code, quoted above.

Anyway, I'm stuck in mid-stream, in the midst of an on line activation process not knowing what button to push. If my long-winded question made any sense, would someone be so kind as to interpret the Validation Notice for me?

morny
02-12-2009, 02:31 PM
It dosent matter, that notice is just informing that it can be used on multiple PCs, if you choose 1 or 2 on the main PC makes no difference and vice versa so you cant do anything wrong.

LowWater
02-12-2009, 03:08 PM
Thanks, morny. I'm off and running. :cool:

Al1
02-12-2009, 08:10 PM
Funny avatar btw.