PDA

View Full Version : How to show hands were you were ahead on flop but not at showdown

supernova
07-31-2008, 09:47 AM
How do you make a report to show the hands where you flopped the best hand and the Villian(s) either have a weaker made hand or a drawing hand. Then later in the hand Villian makes their draw, 2pr, etc...

I'm asking this since it feels like many of my good hands are getting beat by suck outs and I'm losing alot of money on these hands.

Thank you

morny
07-31-2008, 11:51 AM
Theres currently no option to filter by "hand strength in comparrison to the villain" although you could search by times where you had a set or higher and lost using the normal filters.

Its common enough for people to think they are getting outdrawn alot simply because people remember the bad beats more vividly. As long as your not slowplaying sets/2pair type hands on wet boards and are able to recognise when your hand strenght has diminished eg medium flush and pasive villain pushes all in on river when board pairs etc then id say its more selective memory but the best way is to select all hands where you had 2 pair or better and sort by biggest losses and see if you gave them free cards or were too passive etc