PDA

View Full Version : font in notes

stretch00
02-12-2009, 02:07 PM
My font in notes during play has changed and made hard to read, in the replayer its fine but during play not. Any ideas as to how it changed,and how to restore original?

morny
02-12-2009, 02:49 PM
Can you try this version and let me know if it persists http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm1.08Beta.exe

stretch00
02-12-2009, 08:01 PM
Funny thing the next tour I played it was normal! But I updated too the beta any way.
About that , my players tab is about 5x larger than before,I re-imported all my HH all duplicates, is this increase just because of the new functionality of HM?

morny
02-12-2009, 10:06 PM
No you shouldnt see that, when you say you reimported all your hands do you mean you backed up and restored your entire database?

stretch00
02-13-2009, 12:36 AM
No I just went to my HMARCHIVE file and imported from folder.Also have a lot of mistakes in the data,missing tours,wrong finish positions etc...tours are from UB/AP & a few TILT. The tilt tours seem fine, but the UB/AP ones are all wrong.

morny
02-13-2009, 01:53 PM
email any wrong tourney HH and summaries to Roy at support@holdemmanager.net so he can fix it.

stretch00
02-13-2009, 01:56 PM
I have over 40k players now in 90 tours nows can that be correct

morny
02-13-2009, 01:58 PM
Sounds like something really weird happened, ive seen something similar where people restore a database ontop of a database and it creates alot of duplicates but im not sure what caused your issues. Can you create a new database and reimport your hands as i dont think its something youll correct as the problem looks severe

stretch00
02-13-2009, 02:07 PM
I kinda thought you were gonna say that, will do now.

stretch00
02-13-2009, 04:29 PM
Ok I have a new database,re-imported HH from HM archive folder! But now I have no UB history it all comes as AP which I imagine is normal at this time (CEREUS). My player TAB came back w/37k players this time. The HH data is still not correct,and I would like to load all my other HHs I have but if HM is not really ready for UB stuff should I wait? Even my cash tab;says I only 374hnds.Something seems wrong.Before I got the beta I had 35k

morny
02-13-2009, 11:50 PM
Email me and well do a teamviewer session, are you sure all the hands are there in the archive folder, does it give any errors?

morny@holdemmanager.net

stretch00
02-14-2009, 01:44 AM
Some things have changed now. I re RE did the database because I think I ended up restoring it twice,not realizing it and hit ok instead of Xing out.Luckily I did export HH before I did anything with psgre,So I have em if needed.
After I had redone database I played, and hud worked, all seemed fine,but when I finished tour I looked and the tour session was there, same consistently wrong info as before,but no hands.So I checked for the HH in archive; not there? The HH are still in host HH File.Tried to see my cash game tab and got error;UNHANDLED EXCEPTION etc,etc,INPUT STRING NOT IN CORRECT FORMAT
So I'm going to go ahead and re do it all again and use the HHs I exported and hopefully get back to beginning.

stretch00
02-14-2009, 11:18 PM
OK I'm back to the beginning. HM seems to be fine,HUD is up IMPORTS fine,although I now have a sub folder in my archive folder (2009) with its own subs. Is this something that the beta did? And my tour info is not complete. But otherwise seems fine.I would like to get the rest of my HH in but can wait to load them if there is going to be a patch/fix for the summarys.

morny
02-15-2009, 08:16 PM
The subfolders is a new feature, make sure youve Beta 7, were still fixing some issues with tourneys, did you import the summaries btw? If yes and there still incomplete can you email the HH to support@holdemmanager.net as well look into it

stretch00
02-15-2009, 08:53 PM
where do I find the summaries? My FT ones have the checkfor a summaries, but all of my UB/AP stuff is totaly wrong.
also now when I go from tour tab-cash tab i get an error & every time I start HM I get that 12.00xxxxxx error for the psgre start.
even in my tour data, it says I have 109 tours/60comp/49notcomp/1unknown but in the data box all the tours only add up - 60 tours & info is still incomplete & now its missing most of the tour ID #s.
Its driving me mad.

morny
02-15-2009, 11:25 PM
Usually you can request the summaries from the poker sites, when you upgraded to the beta did you create a new database and reimport after that because you need to reimport after that update. If youve already done this its fine

Also what version do you have as Ceurus wasnt supported in the earliest Beta's.

If youve already created a new database and you still have issues can you send the tourney HH where the problems were with to support@holdemmanager.net and just explain what is wrong and Roy will get it fixed

stretch00
02-16-2009, 12:06 AM
I have beta7, new database, & re-imported all HHs,before I had re-done all that again,I had the UB/AP tour IDs now I don't, the only info that is correct is DATE/TIME/MTT

stretch00
02-16-2009, 01:51 AM
Also every time I re-did the database & imported HH from the HM export file,it came back drasticly different,like 40k players- 3k players in the player tab.

morny
02-16-2009, 04:55 PM
Email Roy with the hands with tourney issues and email me to arrange a Temaviewer session and ill have a look and see if i can see what the problem is

stretch00
02-16-2009, 06:54 PM
I mailed Roy I'll wait for a reply from him first I guess??? Then teamview w/you??