PDA

View Full Version : Trouble with hands and stats

Kaiser2302
04-22-2011, 05:55 PM
Hello, I bought HEM yesterday and import to it all the hands i had played (wich are in spanish) and all the hands I bought from ptr. first of all i went to the sessions tab in hem and it doesn't appear any of the hands after decembre 2010, and any of the hands i bought from ptr. actually im importing then again cause i dont know what's wrong. Second problem is that the stats doesn't appear in the table I'm playing. I watch some vidoe tutorials and did everything as it says, but it still doesn't appear. I thought I could solve it alone searching in forums but I cant find anything about it and my brain is on fire, can't think anymore. :(:(:(:(:(

There is a screenshot
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting (http://img820.imageshack.us/i/38942135.jpg/)

as you can see no hands after december and in the pokerstars window no stats.
I have last version of hem, hyper simple theme on pokerstars, windows 7 32 bit. I rebooted, I have uninstall it, reinstall, etc.

Thanks for any help, really appreciate

fopah
04-22-2011, 08:53 PM
Hi, The poker lobby and hand histories have to be in english for them to work correctly with Holdem Manager.

Kaiser2302
04-22-2011, 08:58 PM
Ok, I uninstall everything 1 more time and add only new hands and in english, now I can see hands from today or some days ago
The problem now is that I just add a 1 hour session with 86 hands, and when I put the replay option for some hands, I realized that there are no stats shown there. Is that normal? Should I see stats there with those 86 hands I recorded?

Sarek
04-23-2011, 03:43 AM
Post replayer screenshot, please

Kaiser2302
04-24-2011, 01:40 PM
PROBLEM SOLVED: in every post that i read about executing 3 things like administrator, didn't said this...

WHEN YOU CLICK ON PROPIERTES OF "DBCONTROLPANEL", "HMHUD" AND "HOLDEMMANAGER" YOU HAVE TO GO TO COMPATIBILITY AND HERE IT'S THE IMPORTANT THING NO ONE SAID, AT LEAST WORKED FOR ME IN WINDOWS 7, IT'S NOT ENOUGH CHECK THE BOX OF "EXECUTE THIS PROGRAM AS ADMINISTRATOR", YOU HAVE TO CLICK ON "CHANGE CONFIGURATION FOR ALL USERS" AND THERE CHECK THE BOX OF "EXECUTE THIS PROGRAM AS ADMINISTRATOR".

hope it helps for any1 that has the same problem.
Thanks 4 the help anyway! Now everytihng is working fine and I'm very happy with the program.

netsrak
04-25-2011, 05:17 AM
Thanks for the feedback.
Can you post a screenshot of the different setting as i can't see it in my Win7 installation

Kaiser2302
04-25-2011, 10:58 PM
This is what I read I had to do, check the box of RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting (http://img101.imageshack.us/i/whatutoldme.jpg/)

and this is what I did, below that check box there is a something that says CHANGE SETTINGS FOR ALL USERS. there u click and THERE you check the box of RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR.

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting (http://img854.imageshack.us/i/whatshouldbedone.jpg/)

and problem solved :p

netsrak
04-26-2011, 03:36 AM
Thanks,

the difference is the "for all users" button?

Kaiser2302
04-26-2011, 08:41 PM
exactly, it wasn't enough for me to check the box "run as administrator" from the first properte/compatibility window, I had to click on "configure this for all users" and there check the box of run as administrator".