PDA

View Full Version : Licensing Issues

cha4zz
04-22-2011, 02:53 PM
Hi, have recently purchased the small stakes Holdem Manager after having my trial long expire some time ago. However when I try to activate my key, i'm not given the option, and it just says that I cannot activate.

This is the reg file from the log:

Friday, April 22, 2011 7:49:53 PM: A valid license could not be obtained for 'Hold'em Manager'. Please contact Hold'em Manager for assistance.

Reason:
No licenses found in the suggestion cache.

No compiled licenses found.

No licenses found in C:\Program Files (x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager.

Could not validate license "Small Stakes Edition (SMS-)" in HoldemManager.
Serial number not provided.

Could not validate license "Professional Edition (PRO-)" in HoldemManager.

Could not validate license "Small Stakes HE/OM (SM2-)" in HoldemManager.

Could not validate license "Professional HE/OM (xxxxx)" in HoldemManager.
Could not activate license at server.
No more activations allowed. You must first deactivate the software from the original machine before attempting to activate again.
This machine has not been activated.

Stopped looking for additional licenses.

I've searched for this Professional HE/OM file, but cannot find it anywhere. Have uninstalled and reinstalled at least 5 times, and got rid of every trace of HEM but it doesn't work. Anybody can help?

a.k.a.Also
04-22-2011, 04:46 PM
Try following the guidance here (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/24/I+Can't+Activate+%26+Register+Holdem+Manager).

And edit out the license number in your post pls!

olliepower
04-23-2011, 02:30 AM
I can't tell for certain because i do not have your reg log. However the code you sent looks like you need to reset your code.

We have launched a new online form for resetting your own serial codes.

This can be used to clear a code so that it can be used on a different pc or 'clear a code if your hardware profile changes and it doesn't allow you to continue.

Please go to Hold'Em Manager Poker Software - Tracking and Analysis Poker Software (http://www.holdemmanager.com) and signup with a new login name and password or use your existing account. After that, simply navigate to Upload License Code and you can quickly add your serial code and reset it whenever you need to.

'If you don't have a HM account already just create one by clicking on the create account link. If you forgot your password please use the forgot password feature. If you forgot your username or the password retrieval was unsuccessful send a new email to sales@holdemmanager.com and they will forward the details, we do not have access to this information in support so you must send a new email to sales.

olliepower
04-23-2011, 02:30 AM
If you continue to have registration problems, please send us your Reg.log file from the C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Logs folder. Please send it to support@holdemmanager.com