PDA

View Full Version : merge/lock poker

Marcinnn
04-22-2011, 01:31 PM
I use 1.11.06.d version,running like an administrator and hands are importing but hud doesn`t work

DaveUO
04-22-2011, 09:06 PM
Yeah I am in the same boat. Any help?

DaveUO
04-22-2011, 10:54 PM
Also just to give more info: Hands are importing fine. But in my table manager it says version 1.11.06b whereas my HEM says version 1.11.06d. Is that normal? Also my tables are not showing up listed in the table manager like normal. But I can find the names of the tables if I click on 'table' in the Table Manager and then click table finder. I have tried putting the red X over my table and that still doesnt make the HUD work.

Help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

DaveUO
04-22-2011, 11:11 PM
I finally got my HUD to work on Lock Poker. I had to click on 'table' and then I just tried to put the red X on the table name, on the actual table, and I just clicked OK a bunch of times and kept trying it and finally something worked. Some pop up came up asking me if I wanted to always do something when I play on Merge, I clicked yes, and not the HUD is auto populating the tables. Sweet.

Sarek
04-23-2011, 03:34 AM
Glad to see you resolved this.
Think the point was in fact this LockPoker moved from one network to another some months ago.

Marcinnn
04-23-2011, 03:51 AM
I did everything u said but still doesn`t work.could enyone help me?
Thank you

Sarek
04-23-2011, 04:47 AM
Again: Try using the table finder
http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+ - Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD
Make sure you follow the directions exactly.
Pick the table name in the table finder window to highlight it
If you don't see a table name listed, please drag the red X to the table and click OK. Open the Table Finder again and the list should be populated with the table name now, so you can select it.
Left-click and drag the red X to that table window
Click OK