PDA

View Full Version : Just Purchased

JL_Rounder
02-12-2009, 03:30 AM
I just purchased Holdem Manager, the small stakes version. Before purchasing it I used the free trial version. The free trial version worked great! When the trial ran out I made the purchase.

The problem is that now the HUD works fine, but I am not getting any of the stats back in the program. The sessions field which was working fine before is now empty, as are all of the other stats. I am a cash game player using Windows XP. I didn't change any of the settings from the trial version to the new registered version, but now it does not work. It still shows me as the Hero and the Players tab shows that there are 2039 players, but it will not show any of them.

Please help me out. I don't think this program is suppose to work better for free vs when you pay for it.

Thanks for your help.

Al1
02-12-2009, 09:19 AM
Can you create a new DB, import your hands and tell me if it works: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146

JL_Rounder
02-12-2009, 08:42 PM
Well I created a new database and it is still not working. I play on Full Tilt and my hand history files are now empty, I have no idea why. I have my Full Tilt settings set to save hands, and the routing is correct. I have no idea why it was working fine during the free trial and know it is not. I have no idea why my hand history folders would be empty either.

Please help.

Al1
02-12-2009, 08:45 PM
Can you delete and recreate your auto-import folder for FTP: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?topicid=43&faqid=142

There is sometimes an issue with an hidden folder.

Your hands are moved in your Archive folder, generally here: C:\HMArchive

JL_Rounder
02-13-2009, 12:45 AM
Ok I have it working correctly now, thank you! I had about 13k hands that are now not showing up, it is starting me from scratch. Is there any way to get those back?

Thanks for all your help.

JL_Rounder
02-13-2009, 01:10 AM
Never mind I just imported my archive folder and now it is all fixed. Thanks for all your help!!

I love the program, and your quick responses!