PDA

View Full Version : Incorrect stats on Carbon poker hud

Volcom777
04-21-2011, 11:08 PM
I am running version 1.11.06d, Windows 7 with whatever firewall came with my dell, super anti spyware and avira.

My hands are importing just fine, and my hud layout for tournys is just as it was on ps/ftp. But for cash games (fr/6max nl) the hud stats seem to have reverted to default stats and i cannot change them.

In player preferences>>>>Use for tab I have all games/hu/6max/full checked and "Any Site" listed, it says "all Games" in the Games: dropdown but is white and i am unable to change that. I tried changed from "all sites" to "merge" but nothing seems to be helping.

I am assuming i am an idiot and this is something very simple but idk.

netsrak
04-22-2011, 06:12 AM
If you are using different hud configuration please keep in mind that the default Hud configuration is preselected when you open the player preferences.

You should connect the default Hud configuration to a site you are not playing in the "Use for" tab.

Volcom777
04-22-2011, 07:16 AM
When i open hem, under "choose config" in player preferences "default" is selected and in the "display these stats" section the stats that i created for tourny play are selected, which work for ps/ftp/carbon tournys.

When i change the config to merge instead of default the stats revert to default, never noticed that........I guess i just need to change stats for cash play and select nl/pl hu/6/fr in "use for" tab and select merge? thanks

Sarek
04-22-2011, 11:23 AM
Please read this http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/202/Choose+Configuration

ClutchCity
04-22-2011, 02:58 PM
sigh this shit is really aggravating. stats will only display correctly on one table on Carbon. I've done all of the stuff y'all have said. No more canned responses and address why it won't work please.

setting the default to any site won't work. setting the default to a site I'm not using won't work. etting the default to a dracula won't work. setting the default to merge won't work.

ClutchCity
04-22-2011, 06:48 PM
sorry for the last post. I've been dealing with a lot of crap the past few days and trying to play multiple tables with stats all over the place was extra frustrating. I figured out the problem though; I forgot one has to go to table manager and click 'save positions'.

Doing a good job HEM team, keep it up. Sorry again