PDA

View Full Version : Please help

Bambino
02-11-2009, 09:03 PM
Hi,

I'm new to HM and have been trying to follow the manual instructions to do simple tasks.

What I am trying to do is just to see each individual tournament (HU SNG) so I can review the hands in each game, and also see how much I have spent/made etc. In the manual I see screen shots of a tourney results filter, however, I do not have this on mine. Also when I select graphs or sessions, it says that this is not currently available.

Either, I'm clearly doing something wrong or the version that i have just downloaded is not the same as the one in the manual.

Can anyone please point me in the right direction.

Thank you

Al1
02-11-2009, 11:36 PM
http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm1.08Beta.exe

Bambino
02-12-2009, 02:26 AM
Thanks AL1 - that's exactly what I wanted. Only thing is, no data is coming through on it.

I'm playing pokerstars HU SNG's. I can see all the data if I click on the tourney reports section, but nothing is showing in the results part.

Is there a way a can review a tourney (HU SNG) with all the hands I played for just one tourney?

morny
02-12-2009, 12:19 PM
When you update youll need to either purge the hands and reimport them or just start a new database and reimport your hands.

Then go to the Results TAB, then within that TAB go to the subTab Data View and select the applicable tournament and then in the bottom pane select All and it will show all the hands from that tourney, so if you want to replay them just right click and choose replay all

Youll also need to import tourney summaries if you want to see your results or you can enter them manually

Bambino
02-13-2009, 12:11 AM
Brilliant - thanks for the information guys - works a treat :)