PDA

View Full Version : Q: How adjustable is the HUD? Possible to show stats only for special players?

Luckbox2009
02-11-2009, 08:13 PM
Hello,

I was adjusting my HUD today and next to the little error I have I came up with a good idea but could not find a option for the HUD that can do that.

Ok, here is what I have in mind:

With PT2 + PAhud it was possible to display stats for special players only and also at any position. I am always trying to have the stats of the two persons next to me on my position, when it comes to blind steal, blind defense.

Maybe the attached picture explains it better. I do not need the ATS_CO, ATS_BTN, FTS_SB, FTS_BB of ALL players, especially not on a full ring table. It would make much nicer and cleaner HUD layouts if it would be possible to display the stats of those directly at your place - makes it a lot easier for multi tabling!

Is that somehow possible with HEM, or is it impossible?
Would it be impossible to make adjustments to that in the program, or would the work be much higher then the benefit?

thx,
Chris

Al1
02-11-2009, 11:33 PM
Hi,

It is not possible bu you can suggest it here: http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/

Nevertheless, even if you are not near a player, it can be useful to see these stats. You can learn a lot about a player when you see how much he ATS or FBB. For example, if you see a ATS of 15% for a 13/12 player, you can assume that he don't understand really good the power of position...

Luckbox2009
02-11-2009, 11:54 PM
Thx for the fast answer.

I think it would make space for more important stats. Depending on your limit most ppl know / donīt know about position. :)