PDA

View Full Version : problem with datamined hands ipoker

stacker
02-11-2009, 05:54 PM
ki,
i just reformatted my pc and started a new database. hands i imported whiles playing seem to be ok. then i tryed datamining using eyepoker, the first problem was there was like 4 import error every time it imported. then it said there was an error with the hud and it shut off. it said 'HM hud has encounter a problem and needs to be closed' then there was a message when i closed HM 'error capturing do you use english clint do you run eyepoker and ipoker client as admin. then when i looked at the HM hand reviewer it was fine for hands that i played but for hands that were datamined everyone at the table was siting with like $1000000 $9999999.

Al1
02-11-2009, 06:31 PM
ki,
i just reformatted my pc and started a new database. hands i imported whiles playing seem to be ok. then i tryed datamining using eyepoker, the first problem was there was like 4 import error every time it imported. then it said there was an error with the hud and it shut off. it said 'HM hud has encounter a problem and needs to be closed' then there was a message when i closed HM 'error capturing do you use english clint do you run eyepoker and ipoker client as admin. then when i looked at the HM hand reviewer it was fine for hands that i played but for hands that were datamined everyone at the table was siting with like $1000000 $9999999.

Can you attach datamined hands.

stacker
02-11-2009, 10:06 PM
here a table is

morny
02-12-2009, 01:34 PM
This is because Ipoker uses the text window to get its information however the stack sizes isnt shown in this window so it just puts it at 100000 however if someone goes all in then it can see what their full stack size is and track it from there on

stacker
02-12-2009, 02:34 PM
before i reformated my computer the hands replayer worked fine for datamined hands. i tryed datamining last night again and i just got loads of duplicate errors. do you know why this would happen? and how i can fix it?

morny
02-12-2009, 03:29 PM
Have you configured ipoker settings like in this FAQ and ticked all the chat options?

stacker
02-12-2009, 04:50 PM
yes i configured the setting according to the FAQ's. for the first few hands i datamined i didnt have all the chat options ticked that was just for like 1 minute of datamining though.

morny
02-12-2009, 10:15 PM
email me some of the hands that wont import to morny@holdemmanager.net

pellshek
03-31-2009, 09:09 AM
I am having this same problem with datamined hands from iPoker (William Hill):
> The stack sizes in the replayer and HH are messed up as per OP's in this thread
> And only the winning hand is being shown even if all hands are shown down

Hands I have participated in are fine and I'm sure I have the datamining set up ok because the hands are getting into my dB, it's just they are corrupted as above.

I'm using 1.08 Beta 22 and everything else with HEM seems fine.

Thanks.

morny
03-31-2009, 05:11 PM
Email me some of the hands, have you checked the original HH to see if the information is being written?

Also make sure all the chat options are ticked otherwise it dosent record info, it wont show stack size BTW when mining unless the player gets all in it cant know what the stack size because its not recorded in the chat