PDA

View Full Version : TN crashing my FT client

moadgih
04-21-2011, 11:51 AM
I'm 99% sure that TN is what has been causing my FT client to crash. I'm also 99% sure I know what it is I'm doing when it crashes, although I can't seem to recreate it at will. I am in the last 2 days of my TNFT trial and this is definitely deciding for me that I'm not going to purchase, although I wasn't completely sold anyhow.

Doesn't seem to make a difference whether I'm tiling or cascading - and it seems to only happen when I'm rapidly clicking on the bet-slider to decrease the size of the bet (I use the preset bet amount).

Fool
04-21-2011, 06:45 PM
I've not had a report like this. Its possible this copy has become corrupt somehow. Microsoft has a tool for cleaning up problem installations. Please visit:

Windows Installer CleanUp Utility Download - Softpedia (http://www.softpedia.com/progDownload/Windows-Installer-CleanUp-Utility-Download-18442.html)

Click one of the "Softpedia Mirror" links on the left and download the Windows Install Cleanup Utility. Make sure TableNinja is closed and use the utility to remove it. Then download and install a fresh copy of TableNinja from the website. Let me know if your still having trouble after.